• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUNH: 3 - Smashing Up Nick's House: Round 3

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
alright so i've been talking to a lot of you about SUNH: 3. As many bay area players know, i've had 2 fairly large smashfests at my house, and this is the third installment.

so prepare yourself for SUNH: 3 on january 5th, the first friday of the year

SUNH: 3 was very quite fun. thanks everyone for comming!

1) ICEninja
2) Nemesis
3) Hung
4) Afrojustin
5) Zoap
6) Silentspectre
7) Russel
8) Falcomist
9) Snap?
10) Raves
11) Sheridan
12) Arrowhead
13) Bootle
14) Ian

TVs and cubes were provided by myself, my neighbor, ian and arrowhead. thanks guys.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
myko, you were invited. you just seemed incredibly uninterested, so i didnt put you on the list. and no, i dont have maplestory, nor do i have wireless internet in my house to connect a laptop to. nor would it be a very good idea to have people upstairs where the internet hub is, because this event is bothering my parents enough as it is, sorry. there wont really be any maple story available.

however, if you're still interested in comming with lunin and spectre, i can try to make room for you

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to go, and I can bring a cube. I might as well put my crew members on there right now (FireBomb, Mr. X, IKillCauseofVGs), and if they can't come, I'll tell you. This is like, the third time I've signed up for something that I couldn't go, so HOPEFULLY I'll be able to, since you're only ~20 minutes away, which shouldn't be a BIG problem...

Oh, we weren't invited. >_>
Well, we've been to a few things before. The 2 NCT2 fundraisers and a smashfest. We just want to get better and get to know more of NorCal except for just Fremont. <_<

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
well bullfrog, i'd like to smash with you. however, im not sure its gonna happen at this event, being that there is lot of interest from people i know, so people i dont know are going to be hard pressed to make it at this short notice, sorry.

maybe another time though, i have smaller (one or two TV) smashfests randomly and without planning, maybe we could arrange something for that.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Really good smashfest. I had a great time.

SS, amazing as always... always inspirational.

Falcomist, uair to dair... ha ha ha... good game. fun stuff.

Really fun matches Sheridan, you are crazy.

too bad we didn't get to play any matches zoap.

Snap! we need to play more, it was a really intense match between us.. and your game and watch is gorgeous O_o. lol.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
ahhh SO MUCH WORK! but that was a lot of fun!
even if it wasnt too much of a smashing day for me, it was kind of a 'hang out with smashers' day. good ****.

lets see...who all went?
bryant, hung, spectre, zoap, falcomist, snap, bootle, raves, russel, sheridan, arrowhead, ian, kurtis? did i miss anyone?

bryant, you're getting so good. i dont think i'll ever pass you up @_@
hung, the games always seem in reach but you're just too smart for me. my speed isnt enough XD
jeff, you're ****ing awesome. thanks for making my party more macho with your presence.
peter, good job on bringing the snap. i cant believe we didnt even get in a SINGLE game thouogh! you had to leave too early, dang.
justin, whats up with your pichu? it couldnt even beat me! get your *** back to work! haha JK, good call on the better pizza than little ceaser's.
daniel! where's crackle and pop! you're really cool, glad you made it. sorry ace is a dip****.
matt, good luck getting invited to SUNH: 4, all i gotta say :embarrass
victor, WHAT WERE THOSE 3 RESTS?? OMG! DEMON PUFF
russel, falco sucks. enough said :mad: hahaha
sheridan, i didnt really expect you to come, but im really glad you did! hope you had a good time.
micheal, thanks for bringing a TV man. sucks you had to duck out so early. find a main, stick with it, and you'll find yourself improving way faster than before!
ian, also thanks for bringing the TV. i guess we didnt really play, but it always seems like we sandbag against eachother so much anyway LOL. maybe next time.
kurtis, thanks for being fairly restrained with my mom being home most of the time. and NP taking you home, i'd feel hella bad leaving you at some station to sit there 20 minutes in the dark :psycho:

seriously, it was a good time.

to all those who were invited but couldnt make it, i hope you can make it to a future smashfest. im sorry you missed it.
to all those who were invited but opted to not go, i hope you had a good time elsewhere.

ICEninjaNICK had a good time!

Raves

Smash Apprentice
hey. =D this was pretty fun!

1) ICEninja- thanks for hosting like always nick and happy late bday!
2) Nemesis-stupid bryant... owning mee after nicks T_T
3) Hung- stupid hung... owning mee after nicks too!
4) Afrojustin- i didn't see you?
5) Zoap- i wish i got to play you =(
6) Silentspectre- ahhh, jeff! i hate you=D jk. always fun playing you, stupid sandbagger=P. you like those three rest didn't cha? ;D
7) Russel- oh man... hella good, youve been holding on us!!!
8) Falcomist- didn't play you singles, but o wells, good times fo sho.
9) Snap?- i didn;t get to play you at all... =(
11) Sheridan- it was fun finally getting to play you. you're hella good, even if i didn't get to play your jigg. that last rest was alllllll luck =D
12) Arrowhead- didn't get to play you either =(
13) Bootle-wow... you talk a lot.... lol. we need to play more.
14) Ian- didn't play you singles either, but always good times.

good ****... the best thing about this event... was resting ss 3 times in one match.... but he still won T_T. lol.

Top Bottom