• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super sonic mayhem

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
You know that thing they did with giga bowser? What if they did that with super sonic? Like make him play like sonic, but much faster and stronger. If you need help with ideas, use super smash flash 2 sonic final smash for ideas, or you can just port 2.5 sonic's PSA into super sonic because he was broken in that one. Any other ideas?

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I doubt that's gonna happen, cause all giga Bowser is is a supercharged Bowser, Super Sonic is a flying golden battering ram, if it were me, I'd like a revamped final smash that has him unleashing a multihit assault akin to Sonic Overdrive from Sonic Heroes, or the Light Attack from Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
You know that thing they did with giga bowser? What if they did that with super sonic? Like make him play like sonic, but much faster and stronger. If you need help with ideas, use super smash flash 2 sonic final smash for ideas, or you can just port 2.5 sonic's PSA into super sonic because he was broken in that one. Any other ideas?
That actually be kinda interesting. Personally I always wondered if Hyper Sonic would ever get shown love ,as it would be a nice little homage to Sonic 3 & Knuckles lol.

Burning

Smash Rookie
NNID
kazuna-kasai
3DS FC
1977-0205-0646
I like the final smash as it is. An unstoppable flying god. I dunno if you noticed but Super Sonic is the most powerful Final Smash in the ENTIRE game without a doubt. In the right hands. You're guarranteed to land a KO from the start of the Final Smash, even if the opponent has 0% damage. There's no rolling, air dodging, anything that'll save you against a guy that knows what they're doing as Super Sonic.

Top Bottom