• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech Time #1: Mewtwo's odd waveland

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
Wavelanding right after leaving a surface happens because mewtwo's non fast fall speed is slow as ****. I wouldn't doubt Samus could do it too. Didn't feel like watching the rest of the video though

Last edited:

cisyphus

Smash Ace
Coming off of ledge with invincibility is (pardon the pun) kid's stuff. It's the entire idea behind the haxdash, just wavelanding on stage instead of back to ledge. This is really old news. Samus, for example, actually circumvents the waveland because Aerial Interrupt UAir is at least 6 frames faster. Mewtwo's waveland is just really long, which is probably why you think this is so amazing.

Last edited:

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
Coming off of ledge with invincibility is (pardon the pun) kid's stuff. It's the entire idea behind the haxdash, just wavelanding on stage instead of back to ledge. This is really old news. Samus, for example, actually circumvents the waveland because Aerial Interrupt UAir is at least 6 frames faster. Mewtwo's waveland is just really long, which is probably why you think this is so amazing.
never said this was "amazing", just wanted to showcase how weird it is. and of course I know coming of the ledge with Invisibilty is basic stuff

though I need to change the thumbnail

Last edited:
Top Bottom