• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3000 Club! Home Run Contest (HRC)

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
Hey there guys. I've been on Smashboards for almost 10 years now (longer if you include lurking) and one of my favorite things about Smash (aside from actual smashing of course) has always been the Home Run Contest. HRC was way back in Melee and was pretty big back then and was still really popular in Brawl too, but Smash 4 doesn't really feel like it's taken off. So I decided to start putting up my videos for the HRC on my youtube channel. I've gotten everyone over 3000 feet and while I don't claim these are world records or anything, there just isn't too many videos with a good showing. I just posted my first video today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuN1KNgY0iQ

I'll be posting videos of everyone else on Mondays and Wednesdays...maybe even Fridays too. Lemme know what you guys think.

P.S. Getting Shiek and ZSS over 3000 was a b****!

Last edited:
Top Bottom