• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS The 3ds version is GARBAGE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousethephoenix

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mmmmouse
3DS FC
4184-2113-6491
Let me just preface this by saying I have been exclusively a 3ds player since day 1. I had gone 2 weeks without the 3ds version, and was instead playing it on the wiiu at my gf's house (with a gamecube controller. might be part of the problem.) When I came back, I decided to boot up the ol' ds for some nice FG matches.

And WOW, guys. Wow. Has is always been this bad? It was impossible to short hop, I cant even count the amount of times I tried to utilt and instead up smashed and vice versa, and the amount of times I did a PK freeze instead of a PK thunder to recover was frankly embarrassing.

Do I just have to used to it again? Is it just me and not the game? Why can I never figure out why sometimes its a tilt and sometimes a smash? I feel zero difference.

cpm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cpm001
3DS FC
0705-4380-2066
Switch FC
sw-0519-8110-5525
yes you will have to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom