• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Art Of Spiking

Satonakas

Smash Cadet
NNID
itsiantime
3DS FC
1693-3665-7953
Getting the down b spike is a thing of beauty and I got some cool pics to show, I'd love to see pictures or maybe even videos of you getting the glorious down b spike

(Mine are from the 3DS btw)

David Viran

Smash Lord
Those are not spikes, but Down B kills are always gratifying.... and I have a personal love for the ones in this fight :v
Those definitely look like spikes to me. He's hitting right at her foot which is where it spikes.

David Viran

Smash Lord
You can see her leg stretched out doing the kick animation. A regular footstool animation looks more like her jump animation not a kick.

Meta_X

Smash Apprentice
David Viran David Viran I was confused at first too, but now I think he actually meant "these are not spikes" instead of "those," referring to the flipstools in his video rather than the OP pictures

Last edited:
Top Bottom