• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Beach House 2 Results - Howell, Michigan

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
The Beach House 2 - A Melee Tournament
4-20-2013
Howell, Michigan
Melee Singles (13 entrants)
1: HIV+ ($45)
2: Moose ($15)
3: Shady ($5)
4: Juggleguy
5: SlayerTokey
5: KJH
7: Love
7: Tremor
9: ThuGz
9: Montross
9: worst
9: Rhythmz
13: Artificial Flavor
Bracket:

Melee Doubles (5 teams)
1: Tremor/Shady ($40.00)
2: Moose/Kalindi ($10.00)
3: Love/Slayer ($0.00)
4: Julian/HIV
5: Rhythmyz/AF

Shout Outs:
1: HIV+ - gooood **** man. Doing exactly as you said and winning it all. I'm hyped to play you again soon and enjoyed the games we did play. Marth sucks
2: Moose - can't win em all. good games tho and it was good seein you, glad you came out
3: Shady - stop ****** me so hard. glad you came out though man, I never get to see you anymore. I'll be in lansing soon though
4: Juggleguy - yooo we don't have to MM anymore. Sorry man, I just view it as an opportunity for seriously practice. Clearly, you're better than me. good **** placing high as always as of late
5: SlayerTokey - definitely my favorite person that I played, maybe partially due to never playing you before. I have a handful of johns for our MM lol but the bracket set was really legit. I look forward to playing you again. Good times. Thanks for coming mane
5: KJH - the true rivalry. you got me this time. Hopefully I can swing it back and take it next time. Our sets are always intense, good stuff kalindi. And your set with moose was nuts.
7: Love - glad we got a few games in. I almost wish you didn't main marth >_< get your marth to PP level and **** me
9: ThuGz - good games man. you're improving, keep it up. I hink our pools or bracket matches were rather rough, but the MM was better. Just can't give me as many free grabs :p
9: Montross - ****, we didn't play. Thanks for coming out man. I'm glad you decided to. Looking forward to getting some games in with you at the next tourny
9: worst - Technically you aren't worst. lol. GG's, glad you won your money match and thanks for driving me to get the za. it was good seein you and conversatin
9: Rhythmz - keep getting better man. I expect you to be moving up these placings lists shortly. gg's
13: Artificial Flavor - god our MM was rough. I was probably annoying as ****, apologies. I was feeling obnoxious and tired. GG's though all day. Luigi is bad...other than that stupid ass tornado. **** that move.

Definitely my favorite tournament in the last couple months. I had a really good time seeing everyone and it was really chill with a lot of hype for how small it was. Second round winners was HIV vs Shady and KJH vs Moose. And so many game 5's. Thanks to everyone for coming out and making it happen. Looking forward to hosting again soon.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
1: HIV+ ($45) - yay​
2: Moose ($15) - ggs dude i got pretty scared after you took the first set of GFs. i look forward to doing some more marth vs falcon matches sometime​
3: Shady ($5) - yo that falcon of yours is no joke. good **** making that run though losers, i didn't think that you were going to do it. best falcon in mi?​
4: Juggleguy - ggs man. i had a lot of fun playing you.​
5: SlayerTokey - im glad i didn't have to play your janky ass in tournament lol​
5: KJH - i seriously think you should just main fox. also good stuff doing stuff and stuff.​
7: Love - i cant think of anything to say to you... so **** you <3​
7: Tremor - thanks for hosting man it was so much fun! next time my marth is going to give you the business. im already looking forward to the beach house 3​
9: ThuGz - we shook hands approximately 1000 times. i thought of a situation where i wouldn't shake your hand and i wouldn't shake your hand if your hand was really grimy for some reason​
9: Montross - it was good to see you again. we should play next time.​
9: worst - thanks for driving josh to get bacon pizza.​
9: Rhythmz - you keep getting better and better. it was good to see you again​
13: Artificial Flavor - you're definitely good against falco. i enjoyed our friendlies. it was also good to see you again and good **** leading our crew to victory.​
Julian - im pretty sure if we had just gone double samus we would have won doubles​

kd-

Smash Lord
gg's to everyone I played, everyone had a strong showing
gg's to melee how do you play this matchup

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Stacked tourney. Kinda busy right now IRL, so I'm just gonna get right to the shoutouts.

Shout Outs:
1: HIV+ - Yo I will beat you in bracket some day if it's the last thing I do. It certainly might not look like it right now, but you better keep practicing! Grats on first place. Keep Duck salty.
2: Moose - Thanks for the friendlies! You shoot way more lasers in the ditto nowadays, lol. Might have to steal some of those plat lasers. Come to more tourneys!
3: Shady - Salttttttttt
GG's in bracket, man. Hope to see a lot more of you in the summer circuit.
4: Juggleguy - I finally did it, haha. Next come sets ;) Stay in practice!
5: SlayerTokey - Come to more tourneys! I need you kicking my ass more often. Until then, I'll be practicing up.
5: KJH - So much salt. Good **** in those sets, dude. As much as my salty ass may not like to admit, you're improving hella fast, and even I can tell you have promise. Oh, and **** Fox on FD lol
7: Love - Sooooo salty about pools, lol. I won't let that happen again, haha. Oh, and *** ur alts, my alts are salty
7: Tremor - Yoooo can't even spell my tag right. :088:
Good stuff, man. Hype tourney. I will best your Sheik one of these days. Our sets are always pretty damn close, but I will be the one claiming the money next time ;)
9: ThuGz - Keep working on using dat Melee DI instead of dat Brawl DI, haha. Enjoyed our matches!
9: Montross - We should play friendlies next time!
9: worst - Lol if this is Chad, **** your IC's loooooool
Good **** coming out and heading the commentary. Your commentary is pretty solid, despite what you might say.
9: Rh1thmz - Looooool 9th
13: Artificial Flavor - Yoooooo Jamie thanks for driving out as always. Hopefully we can get more people to come to the next outing.

Can't wait for the summer circuit to start!

D

Deleted member

1: HIV+ - Good job on 1st. We'll get some friendlies in next time.
2: Moose - Way to beat that scrub 1st round. Always cool talking to and playing you.
3: Shady - Really fun friendlies. Glad I finally played you. Keep playing Melee.
4: Juggleguy - Whooped my ass in friendlies haha. Good job filling out our pool sheet.
5: KJH - I'm glad you think I have a strange play style. It's what I go for haha. I can't keep up any more so I try to mix it up. We'll have to play more next time. I'm calling rust/no warm up johns for our pool set haha.
7: Tremor - Yea it sucks we didn't play here. Find me next time and I'll do a $1 mm with you since I know you like them.
9: ThuGz - Fun friendlies. Making fun of Dope is always a good time.
9: worst - These fake screen names throw me off. kd? We should get some friendlies in next time. We both talk about how bad we are, one of us would have to win haha.
9: Rhythmz - Too bad neither of us could beat Juggleguy so we didn't play any friendlies haha. Next time indeed.
13: Artificial Flavor - Luigi is just too bad haha. Fun friendlies with you too.

SlayerTokey & Love - I saw you guys play and I was impressed. Keep it up. I'll try to get some friendlies in with you guys next time.

Sorry I dipped out early. I was exhausted. I wanted to get more friendlies in with some of you. Next time for sure.

Trail - You should try to make it out to the next big MI tourney.

Artificial Flavour

Smash Apprentice
13: Artificial Flavor - you're definitely good against falco. i enjoyed our friendlies. it was also good to see you again and good **** leading our crew to victory.
Dat 1 stock ha ha. **** Marth

13: Artificial Flavor - god our MM was rough. I was probably annoying as ****, apologies. I was feeling obnoxious and tired. GG's though all day. Luigi is bad...other than that stupid *** tornado. **** that move.
No worries dude. I'm calling "tired as **** for driving 2 1/2 hours" johns on that whole day. We'll have to MM again sometime.

1: HIV+ - Thanks for continuing to 2-0 me in pools. Nice job winning
2: Moose - Don't think we played any, but we should get some friendlies in next time.
3: Shady - Don't think we played any, but we should get some friendlies in next time.
4: Juggleguy - Had some good friendlies, we should get more in next time. And good s*** getting 4th.
5: KJH - I swear you place higher ever tournament. KJH for best in MI 20145: SlayerTokey - Thanks for 3 stocking me in crews. F*** Marth7: Love - Thanks for the friendlies. We'll have to have some more some time.
7: Tremor - Good games in Pools. Sheik/Luigi sucks, pick a better character. Tornado all day long
9: ThuGz -Good friendlies9: Montross -Good games in bracket. I swear I'm not that bad
9: worst - Kd? I need another go on that MM.
9: Rhythmz - thanks for coming out and paying for gas. We need to smash again soon.
13: Artificial Flavor - congrats on making it to bracket. Some day you wont lose every single set ROFL

Shout outs to Josh for hosting, was a great smashfest can't wait for BH3.

Top Bottom