• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Beach House - Results - Howell, Michigan

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
The Beach House - A Melee Tourny
2/23/2013
Howell, Michigan
Melee Singles (13 entrants)
1: Moose ($36.00)

2: Shady ($20.00) :marthmelee:
3: Juggleguy ($9.00) :falconmelee:
4: Dre :marthmelee:
5: Kzhu
5: Tremor :sheikmelee:
7: KJH
7: Dope :falcomelee:
9: Richard
9: Toadster
9: RyeJew
9: Xcel
13: Thugz
Bracket:

Melee Doubles (6 teams)
1: HIV+/Dope () ($42.00)​
2: Tremor/Shady ($18.00)
3: Kzhu/Juggleguy
4: Moose/Richard
5: Tyler/Dre
5: Solo/KJH
Bracket:

Project Melee Singles (8 entrants)

1: Shady ($16)
2: Dope
3: KJH
4: Dre
5: RyeJew
5: Toadster
7: Richard
7: Solo
Bracket:

Shout outs:
1: Moose - good money matches, grats on winning. Best in michigan this week
2: Shady - One of these days
3: Juggleguy - good stuff, 3rd place. Next week I'll have my redemption. GG's
4: Dre - GG's, fox is the way to go
5: Kzhu - next week you got this. gg's
7: KJH - always going even in those MM's. Glad you came out man
7: Dope - Had to happen eventually I suppose. Good seeing you, you old man.
9: Richard - way to steal that 2 seed from me. lol we suck, gg's
9: Toadster - we didn't play a single game, but I'm glad you came out broman
9: RyeJew - gg's. puff does suck to play against, you're right
9: Xcel - glad you came out. I hope you got some good experience and it was nice meeting you
13: Thugz - we didn't play, but thanks for coming out.
Trevor and James - nice meeting you guys, hope you got some good experience and I hope we get some more games in soon.
HIV+ - you should have entered you bum. I never even saw the falco lol. gg's

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1: Moose - GGs in bracket, I have a lot of work to do to be more competitive vs you in our sets
2: Shady - I finally beat you in pools, then you go Fox mode and whoop me in tourney, GGs
3: Juggleguy - nub
4: Dre - GGs in pools, it was a rough one. 2nd 3rd and 4th all in the same pool lol
5: Kzhu - thanks for teaming, sorry I sucked at the end, I'd like to try it again sometime if you're down
5: Tremor - GGs in bracket and thanks for hosting, those burgers and hot dogs were just as good as they were before
7: KJH - GGs in the MM, you should have whooped me first game, we'll run it back next time
7: Dope - super salty about losing $2 to you in Cactuar Stamina Pancake. should've figured you'd be good at it
9: Richard - good job beating Josh. also good job losing to my Fox in our first MM, hehe
9: Toadster - can't believe I forgot to play you at all here. Cactuar Stamina Pancake next time.
9: RyeJew - saw you get bodied by thugz in a friendly... don't tempt us into demoting you from the PR lol
9: Xcel - not sure if we played, but we definitely should next time, hope to see you at a future SWEET event
13: Thugz - and thus continues the streak of Thugz never winning a Melee bracket set, lol
Tile - GGs in those friendlies, just remember to never spot dodge vs Falcon lol
Trevor - nice to meet you, hope you and Tile can come out to more tourneys for sure
HIV+ - we'll play friendlies next time, had to go early because the rest of AA wanted to peace out
Solo - that Fox was looking crisp in the friendlies I saw, let's get a few games in next time
Tremor's Dog - good to see you again, thanks for being a comfortable foot rest during dinner

Eternalis

Smash Rookie
-Xcel-

I had a great time. Good stuff all around. I'm getting to know a couple of you guys now!

Shout outs:
Moose - GGs, thanks for giving tips/advice
Tremor - Good tourney, thanks for hosting. Good food.
Thugz - I had a great time in those friendlies. It was nice to meet you!
HIV+ - good friendlies, thanks for giving tips/advice to this scrub
Juggleguy - we didn't get to play, but I definitely hope I can go to SWEET

Tremor's Dog - good to see you again, thanks for being a comfortable foot rest during dinner
hahahaha

Top Bottom