• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Frozen Notepad

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
No, you guys obviously aren't playing the matchup.

Grab wins it.
You can't grab Toon Link.

Therefore you gotta play the matchup by picking a secondary.

:) :) :)

But seriously, you guys take me too seriously sometimes

DeLux

Speaking of blasphemy, I have a frozen notepad and you don't. Get on my level Nathaniel :) :) :)

I am sad. Hylian and Albert have made one update. I've made like a billion.

And I fell in the snow and hurt my hand. So I won't be practicing until I go to Wichita on Saturday

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
bbl making frozen notepad, see y'all in 2 weeks guys when I have a ton of broken **** to post

lain

Smash Master
i have a lot of crazy stuff i've been writing down for a loong time, but i'm only posting it after pound 5. sorryyyy

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
Psh, with all the stuff discovered in that there chat, it already has.
I mean think about it. All the frames tested and counted, all the work you put into that beastly chart, the massive workload taken on by EA and Lux, the sudden discovery of new desyncs. ICIA has been doing work lately lol. Myself included XP
In fact, just the other night, I just showed Smoom this new, super-easy desync that I found. (Writeup/videos coming eventually)
Anyways, my point is, not a single soul could tell us that the chat doesn't live up to it's name without being a liar.

DeLux

Usually when Lain says he has something new it's something pretty good.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah, I'm not gonna deny we've made tons of progress, but I will trust in Lain for now. :p

Top Bottom