• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Hyrule Warriors Thread Discuss Hyrule Warriors here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Well Firstly I'd like to say that Hyrule Warriors looks amazing! I've never played Dynasty Warriors before so I was a bit sceptical of the game but It looks amazing and I will pick it up! QUESTION Out of the announced characters who are you going to use? For Me its Fi I can't wait to see what sort of moves it can pull off! and a character I want is Romoni From Oot she could ride Cows, Epona and attack people with a cowbell! or something.

Multiplayer
We Know the Game has Local Multiplayer but According to a person who attended the Japan expo in Paris one of the managers said the game will have Online multiplayer as well which is always a bonus!
DLC
Currently we know of Link and Zelda DLC in there Skyward Sword and twilight princess designs as DLC But i'll assume we will get more as we get closer to release
Bosses
We know that the Imprisoned from Skyward Sword Ghirahim also from SS will be a boss too and Zant from TP will also be a boss which is great!
Playable Characters (as of 9th of July 2014 I will update this thread when a new character is announced)
Link
TP Link
SS Link
Zelda
TP Zelda
SS Zelda
Impa
Agitha
Fi
Midna
Lana

Oot Characters on the way?
Apparently The creators have stated that there is some Oot characters on the way for Hyrule Warriors (Fingers crossed for Romoni!) but i'll look into it more to see if its true or not

Weapons we know of as of 9th July 2014 again I will update once new ones are announced
Ball and Chain (Zelda TP)
Magic Rod (NES Legend of Zelda)
Wind Waker From Wind Waker

To end here are all of the character trailers as of 9th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom