• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ice Climbers are Big Phonies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coselm

Smash Ace
You know... I was thinking, and I asked myself a few questions about the Ice Climbers.

Why do they have hammers?

Don't they climb mountains???

Shouldn't they have like pick axes or ice picks or something?

Since when did anyone need a giant wooden hammer to climb a mountain???

They probably don't climb mountains at all. My guess is that after their only game on the NES, they were out of work, and desperate. They probably turned to drugs and alchohol. After all their money ran out, they needed some extra cash so they asked Nintendo if they could do anything for money, and here they are... Characters in Super Smash Bros.... fighting beloved Nintendo Characters for coins to buy booze with...

You know what Ice Climbers!?

Shame on you!

finalark

SNORLAX
... no it's not. It's a drink.

Anyway, I have a dislike of the Ice Climbers the they climb mountains with their leftyness.

Fossilized Ursidae

Smash Apprentice
... no it's not. It's a drink.

Anyway, I have a dislike of the Ice Climbers the they climb mountains with their leftyness.
I'm not very knowledgeable(sp?) on the subject, but I believe alcohol and caffeine are drugs. Many things can be classified as drugs, it's not just the illegal stuff.

Edit: I never realized that the Ice Climbers were left handed.

iron blade

Smash Ace
lol this conversation was about the ice climbers and somehow changed to what is and isnt drugs?

the ice climbers suck, i dont know why nintendo included them in brawl

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
The Ice Climbers dont suck, you just dont know how to use them...

Coselm

Smash Ace
Well technically a drug is any substance that alters the way your body is "supposed" to function. So yes, I believe alchohol and caffeine are drugs. Legal and very beloved drugs.

And the Ice Climbers only hold their hammers in their left hand because they are desperately clinging to their crack pipes with their right hands.

chumlord

Smash Cadet
NNID
chumlord
psh ice climbers don't smoke crack....they smoke wiziweed....it gives them powers to send icicles at you.....and their down b move is them blowing weed smoke all over you...

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Ice climbers

the fact that they've adopted the left hand for mallets is probably because their right hand is their strong hand, just trying to keep their image .. somethingable.

As for doing drugs, by now with Brawls release they've hit the rehab to try to get a second chance since Melee so many people were wondering who they were.

As for the hammers, they sold their ice picks and had to rob the christmas elves. thats my guess

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
This thread is not very good. Although the 1st post was somewhat humourous, it has all been lost since w/all this debate about drugs, etc. Whotf cares, and moreoever, why discuss it here? The Brawl threads need as much saving as possible guys; they're out of control already. Let's please be concious of the sanity of others trying to read everything. Thanks...

*Bowser Fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom