• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Many Faces of Evil. (Ganon's video thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Just gonna throw this out there:

Since we have a new official thread that will consist of all the Dorf players and their videos, the title of this particular thread should be renamed to avoid confusion. It could serve as a general video thread if anything (Ganondorf in other modes like Smash Run, etc), but all Ganondorf matches will likely be going in the sticky topic.

That being said, thoughts, @ Sykkamorre Sykkamorre ? As thread creator, you're welcome to have a say in this. But if you feel as though this thread has served its purpose (although short-lived :p), then I'll just lock it up and alert visitors to check out the new thread.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Just gonna throw this out there:

Since we have a new official thread that will consist of all the Dorf players and their videos, the title of this particular thread should be renamed to avoid confusion. It could serve as a general video thread if anything (Ganondorf in other modes like Smash Run, etc), but all Ganondorf matches will likely be going in the sticky topic.

That being said, thoughts, @ Sykkamorre Sykkamorre ? As thread creator, you're welcome to have a say in this. But if you feel as though this thread has served its purpose (although short-lived :p), then I'll just lock it up and alert visitors to check out the new thread.
I wouldn't mind this just being the general video thread, but if the higher powers deem this thread to have outlived it's usefulness, I have no objections to the lock.

...The lock of darkness anyway. All Ganondorf related stuff must be evil.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hmm, well...for the sake of order and cleanliness, I shall Flame Choke this thread until it's completely lifeless. In time, the official thread may also include a section for Ganondorf users that wish to submit their general content as well.

So..it is time for the lock of darkness :ganondorf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom