• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Queen of Smash - Sheik Beginner's Guide

Guide The Queen of Smash - Sheik Beginner's Guide

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
Moose submitted a new guide:

The Queen of Smash - Sheik Beginner's Guide - For those who want to start using the fabulous Sheikah but don't quite know how

There are some fantastic guides on SmashBoards for Sheik, but many of them are a bit dense and intimidating for new players. I've gone through and put together a guide for newer players, covering her most basic options, as well as tips for practicing her different combos and techs.

I'll update it whenever I feel there's something better to say.
Read more about this guide...

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
Yay, a guide by one of our great boards sheiks!
Looking very good so far, I'm glad you've started with some of her absolute basics, such as b reversals and fair planing, as when I first started playing this game I got so confused by all the fancy stuff in the compendium. A great beginners guide to sheik, will definitely direct people to it if they wish to learn our ninja.

May I suggest a tiny bit of colour coding, and maybe differing text sizes so to further entice new sheiks.

Top Bottom