• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Starmada Brigade

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I think the StarFox representatives deserve their own leagues... And I have come up with a brilliant idea.

What if we had three small groups, one for Fox, Falco, and Wolf, that were all a part of one big league? I myself love all three of their movesets and looks in Brawl. Sakurai couldn't have done any better in my mind. (Based on videos.)

The plan goes like this: There is one big league called "The Starmada Brigade" which is composed of three smaller groups for the three respective characters. "Fox's Battalion", "Falco's Faction", and "Wolf's Regiment" are the names of the smaller groups. I think this could work really well.

These smaller groups will get their own thread in their respective boards, however, they are still part of the Starmada Brigade. I need three reliable users to set up a thread for each clan. One for Fox, one for Falco, and one for Wolf. And just because these clans are all part of the same league doesn't mean they can't battle each other. Regardless of being able to verse each other, they are very close and work together to take down other clans.

I have no banner making skills watsoever. If anyone here can do a decent job on creating a banner for each group, it would be greatly appreciated. For those who will attempt to create a banner, make sure that "The Starmada Brigade" is on the banner along with "Fox's Battalion", et cetera, et cetera.

I thank anyone who is willing to help me. I definitely know that the StarFox series is loved my many fans, and succeeding in creating this league will definitely draw Fox/Falco/Wolf users in. I hope many of you join this legion. It surely will be fun.

And by the way, I myself will not be running any of these groups. I could be called "The Founder" but I won't be the owner. This is mainly because I don't have as much time as others and also because I'm not the best of keeping things in order.

Also, for those users who do create the respective boards, entitle the topic according to the Character's clan name. Ex. Fox's topic is "Fox's Battalion."

P.S. I have posted this same thread in the Wolf and Falco boards. I feel that some users may not visit this board and won't see it.

raul

Smash Lord
To All Fox Players

The Star Wolf Squadron is willing to get involved in the Starmada Brigade once you have established your leaders. Please keep in contact with us. Our leaders are, Wu Tang Gang, Limit, Patinator, Chaos_Leader and myself.

-Raul.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Any Fox players out there that feels responsible enough to start the Fox clan, please step up. The Falco clan is in development and the Wolf clan has been up and going for a bit.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Come on, Fox users. We're all brothers and sisters in the SF fandom. A welcoming hand extends to you from the in-development Falco clan.

We need Fox fans!
Don't forget StarWolf Squadron... :laugh:

I know there are fox fans around here... thats why there are new posts every time i come here...

Viroxor

Smash Ace
ll, the SWS is already up and active (for quite a while too) and I don't really represent them. I'll post there, too, though. But right now, it looks like the Fox section of this needs some help.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Come on guys...i've known you have seen this thread...cause it has 42 views....

Winnar

Smash Lord
This will pick up soon enough.

Before it does though, may I suggest a name change? Starwolf Squadron, Falco Faction, and Fox Force were the names I were thinking of. Actually, Falco and Fox's names are debatable, but they're based on Starwolf Squadron's name. Continuity is fun(?) D: The main points are that Starwolf Squadron has 2 syllables in both words (more important than the number is that they're the same) and shows alliteration (starts with the same consonant sound for those of you who slept through English). Actually now that I look at it Starwolf and Squadron have the same number of letters as well XD

Ah well, I won't lose any sleep over this, I just thought I'd help however I could ^^

Relhots

Smash Lord
This will pick up soon enough.

Before it does though, may I suggest a name change? Starwolf Squadron, Falco Faction, and Fox Force were the names I were thinking of. Actually, Falco and Fox's names are debatable, but they're based on Starwolf Squadron's name. Continuity is fun(?) D: The main points are that Starwolf Squadron has 2 syllables in both words (more important than the number is that they're the same) and shows alliteration (starts with the same consonant sound for those of you who slept through English). Actually now that I look at it Starwolf and Squadron have the same number of letters as well XD

Ah well, I won't lose any sleep over this, I just thought I'd help however I could ^^
PM Knux about it...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Sign me up. I'm a die-hard Fox fan, been since SSB64.
If you are willing to create the thread for the Fox Clan and have some other Fox users help you run it, you can start anytime. We're just trying to round up some Fox users/fans to get someone to run a Fox clan thread.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I would like to help out with the Fox Club but my duties at the StarWolf Squadron have me tied up, those making the Fox club are welcome to use the SWS application process for their own club:

{Club Title}:

{Club Title} is the main support group of {Character} and his appearance as a playable character in Brawl. We are always willing to accept new members. Below is information on {Club title} including members, founders and how to join,

For those who wish to join {Club title}:
All who wish to join {Club title} must fulfill these requirements:

Requirements:
-Minimum post-count: 25
-Have posted in {Character} thread at least 3 times.
-Must obviously support {Character}. (Not necessarily above others. One can want {X character} in more than {Character} and still be eligible if they still openly support {Character}.)

If you meet the above requirements, send me or any of the five founders a pm with:
1) Your request to join.
2) Your reasoning for why you would like {Character} in Brawl
*In item 2, if you include a moveset or well defended argument, (the founders will judge if it is well defended) please make it easily found in your PM so we can make it a link for other users to view. Not everyone's moveset or argument will be added so please do not get offended.*
3) Major threads started by you, if any (100 post or more)
4) Threads you post often on or follow.
5) Any trouble with Moderators and why such action was taken. (closed threads do not count)
*Please include all information so the founders can make a well-informed decision.*

(Optional) After the above information is filled out you may post something about yourself. You may post characters you support, who you intend to main when Brawl is released, your current Melee characters, etc. This part is appropriate for you to mention skills you possess that may be applicable, ex: Photoshop, artistic talent, other languages, etc. ---Always appreciated.

Founders reserve the right to disavow (kick-out) any troublesome applicants or members in the {Club Title}.
I will be keeping track of a member list and a request list.

{Club Title} Members List

Founders:
-{insert Founders here}

Members:
-{insert members here}
from the Wolf support thread, one can make modifications and changes as needed for the club.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
I made a Fox thread. I'll edit the first post tomorrow on a computer. I'm browsing on my Wii right now ;)

Top Bottom