• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Youtube Moveset project: Wolf

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
It's seriously overdue that nobody has uploaded entire character movesets on Youtube yet.

Anyone who has the game and has been making videos for it, please listen to this and do us all a really great favour: We need a video for all the moves a character has, executed one after the other in a particular order, nice and clear so there's no mistake about them and good quality. A visual moveset for each character would clear up a LOT of speculation and guesswork.

If anyone can help make this a reality, It'd be greatly appreciated. All that's required is for you to power on the game, take the character into training mode, zoom in a bit and systematically perform all the attacks on a dummy character of your choice while filming it.

-------------------------------------
For WOLF:

A A A combo.
Up tilt
Side tilt
Down tilt
Running attack

Up smash
Side smash
Down smash

Grab(miss)
Running grab (miss)
Grab(connect)
Grab attack
Up throw
Side throw
Down throw
Back throw

*Set opponent to jump*
Neutral air
Up air
Side air
Down air
Back air

*set opponent to stand*
Neutral B
Neutral B (in air)
Up B (in air, coming down on opponent)
Up B (on the ground, flying kick attack)
Side B (on ground)
Side B (hit oppoinent with the very end of the attack. Set them to jump to make this easier)
Down B (close range)
Down B (set opponent to P2 and fire projectile. Reflect projectile)

Taunts

Side dodge
Back roll
Forward roll
Air dodge

Final Smash
-----------------------------------------

Please help with this worthwile project. If I had the game and some good recording equipment, I'd do it myself, but alas I'm Australian.

I believe that every character should have one of these. It would make FAQs and the like a lot easier to make. And at the most it should only take half an hour or so.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Can you guys link me to some sort of video recording tutorial? I have the game/hdtv/videocard with svideo (i think it's out).

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Argh. I've said it many times that I would make three videos:

1. This video will be me going through Wolf's movesets and animations one by one (idle animation and taunts and all) with me narrating my opinion on the move such as how it feels, lag, use, special effects, etc.

2. The same as video one but just a quick jaunt through all the moves with no narration.

3. A teaser video of me and my friend fighting each other, Wolf vs. Fox.

Maph

Smash Cadet
Yes, I would really like a hands on opinion on all of Wolf's moves. It might help me decide between Wolf and Dedede.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Great, well it looks like Wolf can be taken off the list as Kasha is going to be making his moveset videos.

^_^ Now I just need to go and get people to do it for other characters.

Top Bottom