• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things Wolf mains need to do more of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I watch all the Wolf vids, but they Wolf's should fully utilize these things (Some of you use some of them, but all things listed are good and make Wolf better):

• Stage Walkoff Bairs
  • Short hop Bair>Jumpshine>Bair (Triple Bair wall with replacing the 2nd Bair with Jumpshine)
  • Bair wall'ing
  • Full retreated Fair's Out of Shield.
  • Dair'ing people's heads (It's very safe because even the shield push makes you out of people's range unless you miss their head)
  • Laser planking
  • Not Dthrow'ing at 0
  • THE BEST GIMMICK IN WOLF'S GAME (Bair wall continuously and then rapidly fastfall behind an opponent into aaa, grab, or etc...)

If anyone else has anything obscure yet helpful I haven't listed then post it please because I can't remember everything super useful other then basics:bee:.

I don't find SHAD too useful because it's limiting and not exclusive to Wolf. Empty short hops are good and so is b-reversal shenanigans. Platform canceling and platform dropping should be used too.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Things Seagull needs to do less of.

-Bair walling

=OOOOOOO

and isn't there already a thread like this? So i'm going to use the same response:

"Wofl's need to troll moar"

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
and isn't there already a thread like this? So i'm going to use the same response:

"Wofl's need to troll moar"
This, the thread is still on the first page so just bump that with this stuff :p Also, walkoff bair is overrated. FH blaster > sideB is where it's at, and where it will always be at.

:troll:

<3

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom