• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Think Wobbling will Still Be In?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
It probably.......... DEFINATELY won't be, as it is considered "cheap", cheezy, and lame. My friends hate it when I do this, lol. The odds are that it won't be in Brawl, but we can cross our fingers can't we? IC look like they're gonna suck in Brawl since wavedashing and wobbling is out. Cmon guys, find another glitch for IC in Brawl. Cross your fingers for wobbling IC players, we need it.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
if popo grabs and nana is still free to do tilts, chances are, wobbling is some way/shape/form might return.

also, i know its cliche now, but its not melee 2, who's to say they're going to suck if we've yet to see them play or seen anything at all about them?

think things through a little will ya?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wobbling could be in, but perhaps nana's tilts will hit you out of a grab this time or something like that, anyways, not worth really talking about wobbling, we talked about it enough on the melee boards lol

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom