• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This game creates the awesome opportunity for Pit to relive his hilarious dialogues from Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Back in Brawl, Pit had little personality due to being brought back from the dead after 25 years of not having a game. But thanks to Uprising, we got to see more of our little charismatic angel. This time around, if Palutena also happens to become playable, I hope we get to see more cheesy 4th wall-breaking interactions which can be executed in a similar fashion to Snake's Codecs. That was one of the best things in Uprising, hearing the funny conversations between everyone, it helped relate to the characters; special note goes to Pit's monologue in chapter 23:

Pit:(high-pitched) "But you have to be careful, Pit. You're too handsome to lose."
Pit:(normal voice) Now that's something we can both agree on! ...I'm really starting to lose it.

Make it happen, Mr Sakurai! We need this in Super Bash Sisters... I mean, in Super Smash Bros.!

Last edited:

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
I loved it too. But I think Palutena isn't going to be playable... without Palutena, Pit can't fly with the power of flight. If they are fighting each other, Palutena can't help him to fly up. Plus it would be to strange if Palutena helps her enemy ( Pit ) in a match.

I hope in a Pit trophy, that we are going to read Hades secret message. '' That makes you the most powerfull Nintendocharakter all time. '' And maybe about an sequel or about informations about a new Kid Icarus game. ^^

But I agree and I hope Pit can talk with goddes Palutena, Viridi and maybe Dyntos and more. ^^

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
"When Palutena joins the battle, Viridi takes her place to bestow the power of flight to Pit"

Viridi: Leave it to me!

Ah well, details, details. I still think Palutena has a good chance.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Nice idea but Viridi and Palutena are enemys. They were ally against Hades, but after Hades defeat, Viridi said: '' The true problem is still existing... humans. '' Palutena protects the humans. ^^ But the alliance is in theory over.

But on the other hand, Viridi wants that Pit lives. In the chapter against the Aurum Powergenerator, Viridi said: '' I'm interested in that you stay live ''.
And Virid helps Pit against the false Palutena. ^^ Maybe you are right, but maybe you couldn't right. ^^

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
Anyone hope that the Reset Bomb Forest on the 3DS version gets dialogue from Viridi?

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Hopefully we get something. A reference like the Super Bash Sisters would be nice.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Why not? First it was Starfox in melee, then Snake in Brawl, but now Pit should be able to top them both combined on the respective Kid Icarus stages. More Kid Icarus love I say, all for :4pit:!

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Long live Pit! I hope SSB4 helps Pit to get more attention. In my opinion Pit doesn't get enough that. I want that Nintendo doesn't think: '' We should give up Pit and develope only Mario and Zelda. '' Kid Icarus would have the same niveau like Zelda and Mario, but I think Nintendo should develope more Kid Icarus games and they should show at the beginning really good trailers. ^^

Okay back to topic:

In Smash Bros direct I laughed because the Pseudopalutena xD. Maybe non Kid Icarus gamer liked that and they will joy the the hilarious dialogues from Kid Icarus Uprising. ^^ Maybe Kid Icarus would get more fans. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom