• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rant / Other This game is inconsistent and unstable as hell

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
I don't get how people do it. Sometimes this game literally doesn't make any damn sense. Interactions shouldn't have to feel like an Einstein project. I constantly have to depend on playing well to do well. What do I mean by that? There's always some damn miniscule thing throwing me off, and I can never just play consistently. Input delay, changed monitor timings, my reactions are off today, something, something, something. Always something.

Feels like 80-90% I'm literally just losing to the game rather than getting outplayed, and this isn't to offend anyone. It's like fighting on a floor full of butter and the one who slips first loses. I gave up wifi because I hated it, and now I only strictly play offline and do a lot more Training Mode by myself. I just finished playing, and I couldn't ****ing do anything I wanted to. I kept missinputting everything and reacting slow as hell.

This makes it really damn hard to play well when you only "sometimes" play well and other time you might as well lose to your own misinputs and something outside of you being off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom