• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Needs to Be a Taunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549

If Luigi's Death Stare doesn't have some sort of presence in Smash Bros., I'm going to be upset. Taunt please?

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
Better yet, just make it his new Down B. It can function like Mewtwo's, stunning people for a brief time. Tell me that wouldn't be awesome?

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
Better yet, just make it his new Down B. It can function like Mewtwo's, stunning people for a brief time. Tell me that wouldn't be awesome?
No, bad idea...

Remember that Mewtwo's Down Special is mostly considered impractical, and replace Luigi Cyclone by a move like this would make worse his mobility, recovery and ground game...

And btw, Luigi Cyclone is already confirmed to return as his Down Special...

Burritotoad

Smash Rookie
NNID
Burritotoad
3DS FC
3222-6453-9602
If someone is facing Luigi during the death stare they immediately fly with 999%

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

If Luigi's Death Stare doesn't have some sort of presence in Smash Bros., I'm going to be upset. Taunt please?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIwaiwaiwaiwaiWAIT.
Was Baby Luigi in a SILVER PIPE FRAME?
How does one get such a thing.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I knew this was going to be a thing in Super Smash Bros, lol.

I don't know why they have that disgusting taunt with green missle, I hate that taunt, Wario can ride his bike in his victory tauntso let Luigi ride dirty with the death stare oh and bring this back as a victory taunt too.

D

Deleted member

Oh man! I would die of laughter if Luigi's death stare was a taunt! I hope that there is an Easter Egg that will enable it.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
I knew this was going to be a thing in Super Smash Bros, lol.

I don't know why they have that disgusting taunt with green missile, I hate that taunt, Wario can ride his bike in his victory taunt so let Luigi ride dirty with the death stare oh and bring this back as a victory taunt too.

It's not based on the Green Missile. It's just Green L balancing on his belly because Sakurai finds it funny. He's the Comic Relief Butt Monkey of Smash.

...I really hate what Sakurai did to the character.

TeamFlareZakk

It's not based on the Green Missile. It's just Green L balancing on his belly because Sakurai finds it funny. He's the Comic Relief Butt Monkey of Smash.

...I really hate what Sakurai did to the character.
I thought that dance he did in Super Smash Bros 64 was funny, that thing on his belly, what's so funny about that.

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Maybe it could be a rare idle pose? Get lucky by not attacking to do like 20% or something if the opponent faces him when he looks at them. I guess he would have to face the opposite way and then turn to death stare them.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
I would like this if it was his losing animation. Like, the other characters (minus Mewtwo) do their clapping thing, but Luigi would do the death stare.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The death stare as a losing animation would be hilariously out of character for Luigi though. (Probably the reason it became a meme, but eh.)

I can dig it as a taunt however.

Last edited:

STiCKYBULL3TZ

Smash Ace
NNID
STiCKYBULL3TZ
3DS FC
2036-9005-7675
In 1v1 matches or whenever he sends someone flying he should constantly death stare his opponent (instead of always looking straight)

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
He should death stare while using Fair or during a down throw. The down throw would be so funny to pause and zoom in on haha

TeamFlareZakk

Luigi needs better taunts.

I hate that victory taunt that he had in the demo where he's doing the green missle thing, that move should of been removed, here's a idea, allow Mario's cape to be one of Luigi's custom moves because I want to replace that, I like using Luigi better than Mario so them both having cape in my game doesn't bother me, its better than green misslle.

There better be more victory taunts though.

I want one where Luigi yells I'ma Luigi, Number One and one where he yells oh yeah Luigi timeand not whie doing those generic victory taunts he did in the other games.

Might as well bring back this if they're going to keep those taunts up.

Seriously bring this back, its better than green missle.

They wasted one on that stupid green missle thing, that should of been Luigi ridin dirty with his death stare, if Wario can have a victory taunt with his bike, then Luigi should have the go kart with the death stare, not generic green missle.

As for in game taunts, I guess keep the down and up one, but still again there's that stupid generic green missle thing as a taunt.

I one where he puts up his finger yelling bingo ohohoho too much to ask, because I want that as his side taunt instead of generic green missle.

I hope there's more taunts to chose from and use in customization because seeing green missle just sucks.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
How can that be a taunt, That doesn't even make sense.

He just stand still and has a mad face? Losing Animation works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom