• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To all of those that believe I'm a bad person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angiance

Smash Lord
I'm not a bad person at all: I have multiple mental disorders and I've had very horrible experiences in the past with bullying and such because of my gender issues-which has led to me having extreme social disorders...

During social situations I tend to undergo extreme shock and anxiety, I get hurt easily, I cry easily, I get defensive easily, etc.

I understand that I may seem really bad online, but if you spent 5 mins around me irl you'd realize that I'm actually not a bad person at all and I'm able to control myself very well; one could even call me and just talk to me to realize that I'm perfectly controlled

Many have turned a cold shoulder to me without giving me a chance to defend myself and it's made me feel incredibly depressed and saddened, I've even cried a few times; it's not because I'm disallowed into something, it's because I'm fully aware that people see me as a bad person and I have no way to stick up for myself at all...

That's all...

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
You seem like a great person(:
Don't let other people make you feel sad or lonely. You are and always will be loved, okay?

Everyone is different online, and since typing cannot be emotionally expressed, people can interpret your words the wrong way. I am sure you are a very kind person and care a lot for your peers.

Have a good day, alright? :colorful::colorful:

Last edited:

Steam

Smash Hero
This type of thread really does not belong here. I'll let you get it out of your system just this once but no more of these ever please.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
I'm not a bad person at all: I have multiple mental disorders and I've had very horrible experiences in the past with bullying and such because of my gender issues-which has led to me having extreme social disorders...

During social situations I tend to undergo extreme shock and anxiety, I get hurt easily, I cry easily, I get defensive easily, etc.

I understand that I may seem really bad online, but if you spent 5 mins around me irl you'd realize that I'm actually not a bad person at all and I'm able to control myself very well; one could even call me and just talk to me to realize that I'm perfectly controlled

Many have turned a cold shoulder to me without giving me a chance to defend myself and it's made me feel incredibly depressed and saddened, I've even cried a few times; it's not because I'm disallowed into something, it's because I'm fully aware that people see me as a bad person and I have no way to stick up for myself at all...

That's all...
Mmmm... Mmmhm, Too much negativity. Thread needs more cuddly pandas

Let the cuteness wash over you and be at peace~<3

:006:

Lol I saw that edit

Last edited:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Heyyyy heyyy
Chill Chu'. = w=

I've seen you around the boards, and tbh I went through something similar. Social anxiety is a toughy to deal with, especially if someone has a gripe with ya. It creates an air of negativity that can be hard to escape, because the whole situation makes it difficult to act like how you normally would if you were just havin' fun.

I know this is like.
Something that's easier to say then actually do?
but try and ignore it and just have fun man. Time heals all, that kinda reputation does go away. I mean, i think a lot of people on lucario boards don't really have a problem with you dude. You seem fine~

AYYYYYY~

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think this is done for now, if you have issues with things that happen or feel uncomfortable. Send a PM my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom