• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link's Infinite On Diddy Kong

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
You're not fast falling. set the cpu to walk and you'll know what i'm talking about.

And its not frame legit from 0%

Alzi

Smash Master
So you do it exactly the same in that video just with fast falling?

Lol this is pretty awesome never knew about it.

You guys think it's useful?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
IMO it looks super hard to pull off, but if you guys can get it going it would help alot vs. Diddy Kong.

Doesn't look like something I'd rely on though.

Nice find.

CTX

Smash Journeyman

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Im pretty sure they can still buffer a roll and escape in time. TL's fast fall isnt very good. If it turns out to be legit tho then :D.

I subscribed to you like summer 2009.

I'm still slightly skeptical if we can have a true infinite on Diddy, but I'll help out where I can (after I finish Majora's).

Pika's infinite doesn't really look like an infinite. When he throws the banana a second time, it's usually in the middle of a stationary get up animation. Looks like he can roll backwards and escape it.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
The thing is, Pika's have always claimed infinites so it doesn't really mean much.

Not 100%, but I think the Uair is SDIable. And it's be no means an infinite. 0-death maybe, but Uair doesn't have set knockback.

IMO their real infinite is footstool>Quick attack lock. Other than that, nothing seems like an "infinite"

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure it's legit, but from the time I spent checking, it is quite hard. You chuck the cpu on walk and it all becomes much harder. That fast fall Z catch to re-footstool is a killer.

DCStyle

Smash Apprentice
Well, I just tried it out. You don't really have to izac, just drop it early enough so that it lands on Diddy, then catch it on the way up. I don't think it's an infinity, but it's pretty cool to run up and drop the bannaa, air dodge catch and zair. Haha.

Top Bottom