• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Tourny Diet

Cherry_Cola

Smash Rookie
i know this isint a widely talked about thing but ive had some issue about what to eat before and during a tournament. I generally have problems paying attention to the game im playing when when my diet mostly consists of the fast food place that is close to the venue. what is the best thing to eat to help focus?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Considering this is your first post, welcome to Smash World Forums. I agree that this isn't something that is widely talked about and what you eat may make a difference. I don't want to say with certainty that it will because that requires evidence on my part, and I'm not willing to make statements that aren't scientifically supported. I think what we can all agree on is that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because your body has been fasting for the past 7 or 8 hours of your rest. Hence a breakfast.

Here's a list of things that can help with your mind. Aside from food, you want to make sure you get plenty of rest. 7 hours is really all you need, but 8 hours is fine, too. Anything more or less is not good for your health. You might also want to stand every now and then so that you can get your blood flowing. Blood needs to reach your brain, after all. You could also try meditating. It's not difficult. You can take 10 minutes of closing your eyes and just sitting upright in a chair if you feel awkward putting yourself in a lotus position.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
I think this is the first time someone wanted to know what to eat in order to play Smash Bros well! All I can say is don't skip meals, granola bars should help if you can't get to a restaurant in time.

Top Bottom