• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tree hurtbox ft hungrybox

sl6ck

Smash Rookie
Timber growth hurtbox is active 13-18 , 19-39(late) so its best you avoid the tree rather than trying to beat or powershield.
Jabbing to protect growth from being beat by moves with invincibility and fast startup makes setting up tree unpunishable.

Having a tree on the field allows you to set the pace of the game, corner your opponent, protect recovery, edgeguard, access to axe (sufficient kill move), and get the stage control villager needs!

#asktoplay

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
But like

what the heck happened. lmaoo

The axe seems to have hit the tree, but it didn't actually chop it.

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
Tree is nice but I feel like theres so much startup that the only time you can use it is when your opponent has been launched off the stage. Maybe I am using tree wrong? I know having the axe is really good. Also it feels like after patch 1.1.1 the amount of time it took tree to decay was shortened a lot.

sl6ck

Smash Rookie
But like

what the heck happened. lmaoo

The axe seems to have hit the tree, but it didn't actually chop it.
I usually swing the axe far enough so it doesn't hit or jab the tree in case.
The kill was the growth itself.

Top Bottom