• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Uses for the Wii U gamepad in SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WII U

Negalith

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to start a topic to see what people think the pad should be used for. Me personally, I think that it would be great if we got a stage creation tool that was super powerful and used the gamepad to optimize a type of drag and drop construction. I also see the possibility of custom costumes in a similar fashion and possibly a mode where the person who controls the game pad can draw new parts to a moving stage that can put them in at an advantage or disadvantage. To keep it hectic, the control of the pad could transfer between players at random times so that the pad had to be given to different players, not keeping one player in control for very long. It could also be used to play minigames or demos for masterpiece games like we had in brawl, and it could even be used to create dioramas using backgrounds and stages with trophies you earn, but those are just some of my thoughts. What do you guys think?

Negalith

Smash Cadet
I think Off-Tv play is a given, but it's still going to be pretty legit lol.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Text chat with the gamepad would be cool.

Top Bottom