• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Vid) Sakurai(Ganon) trying to infinite a Lucas player

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap Sakurai is too good. Lol I didn't even know there was a vid of him playing...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
i didn't get it, explain please
Sakurai is the ganon player. If you watch closely he tries to regrab Lucas out of his grab break animation but fails probably due to lack of practice.

ClausBound

Smash Apprentice
Oh I'll tell you why. Mother 3... Great game, yes? Yes. But you see, there is this guy... his name is Reggie. Reggie ams dildos. Now I know its not all his fault for not letting mother 3 be released anywhere else. But they had decided "Let's get the mother fans to Stfu about mother 3 being released anywhere else and put lucas in brawl" (lol giant middle finger to us) Also they seem to HATEHATEHATE the Mother series for whatever reason. So why not make the characters crappy in SSB. LolkthnxNintendo.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Hahaha... Sakurai infiniting with Ganon? Poor Lucas. Sakurai obviously gave him long frames so he could grab release with Ganon. That's some pretty sick humor.
And it's Nintendo's own fault EarthBound didn't sell well here. Their marketing team for the game screwed up big time.

ClausBound

Smash Apprentice
Yeah plus we all know Mideval RPG's with swords and stuff is so much better than games where you get to beat up animals with bats.

Top Bottom