• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videos of you Beating Campers

BlizzagaBlitz

Smash Rookie
Send videos of yourself, or just good examples.

I hate people who spam one move (usually a charge shot) from across the map, and evade when I get close

I'm a good player, and I can beat it myself but,
I want to see how you all deal with it. I want to know the best way

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144

I hate people who spam one move (usually a charge shot) from across the map, and evade when I get close

Being consistent with dash attack and nair you kinda get the feel for when they will shield or throw out a projectile. The only characters with projectiles I struggle with are mii gunner and Samus. Mii gunner because grenade launcher (whatever it’s called idk) is plus on shield and samus because she has a long roll and a long grab so she can always grab me if I’m expecting a charge shot. Everyone else I just dash attack (if that’s the fastest movement option) they usually drop shield if you dash grab even once and you can still dash attack if they roll away from you. Sometimes you can get a harder punish if they are afraid and roll.

Mike 223

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1792-4156-5513

I usually end up having to camp back, since on Quickplay you can't switch your character and rematch the same person (at least not guaranteed), and I'd be playing my main, who is one of, if not the worst character in the game at approaching, so if my opponent decides to run from me while I'm playing aggressive, I gotta camp back and wait for them.

KazuyaIsGod

Smash Cadet
campers/spammers my least favs especially the pyra/mythra mains who stand on the side and either spam blazing end or photon edge. But I easily kill them because they are HORRIBLE at dodging

Top Bottom