• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waddle Dees: Not useless.

Geal

Smash Rookie
New update from http://www.brawlcentral.com/whobby_updates.php

More reports of Dedede being very slow with fast atacks, but a conflicting report of his Waddle Dees being useful and spammable.

I'm liking DeDeDe more and more. It sounds like chucking Waddle Dees quickly will be a good tactic after all. I also really like that he has quick attacks.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yep. Sounds cool to have a spammable annoying projectile, with it being potentially deadly with gordos.

This couldve stayed in the info from WHOBBY thread instead of its own topic ;)

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Too bad he's slow. But he has to be faster than Bowser. Mayeb as fast as DK, or faster?

But really, how fast is he?

CO18

Smash Hero
I just hate the reports of his smashes having incredible starting and ending lag, i hope they don't end up useless sort of how Dk's are.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
YA had me at faster than Bowser! He's right where I thought he'd be speed wise, nucely set between Bowser and DK. The fast moves is good, Waddle Dee Toss is sounding like it could be his best special! As for the laggy smashes, I'm sure it won't be too big of a deal, as long as they aren't as laggy as Ike's (which reports confirm, they aren't quite that laggy!).

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Waddle Dee toss is fine with me after all they can be a barrier, a ball or some energy to throw at something (after kirby's inhale)

Rabid_Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
Dedede is certainly turning out to be an interesting character. I'm definitely going to be maining him behind Poke'mon Trainer and Zelda/Shiek.

Top Bottom