• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario-man!

rubinmarshak

Smash Apprentice
Man, that's just awesome. We basically just got a Final Smash AND a whole new character update! Even if the character's a clone.

And, we still get the turbo-fart! Sakurai said that his moves were powered up. Even to the point where he says that the bike can't be used because it's /too/ fast/powerful. But I'm sure that people can use it if they're really good. and on a big stage.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
You know, there is a thread (2 actually) of this subject. Now, I know that you're excited, but next time look around ok? :) good

I like Warioman also.

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
Wario does keep becoming more and likely that I'll main him. He's just like Pokemon Trainer in the sense that he keeps getting better and better and more and more awesome!

Top Bottom