• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well Seasoned Gaming Presents: Not Today, #2Fast Results

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who came out yesterday. While the turnout was smaller than last time, I believe this event went a lot better, in part due to more space and functional AC. We had a great time running this, and hopefully you all enjoyed yourselves as well.

Anyways, on to results!

Brawl Doubles:
Bracket image: http://i.imgur.com/UAanZnY.gif
1) Judo's Big Batman (S2 and Twig) :dk2:+ :wario: ($96)
2) S2's Big CHAAARRR (SP and Ralph Cecil) :metaknight:+ :snake: ($48)
3) You and Amida Need a Team Name (Mister Eric and Amida) :rob:+ :snake: ($16)
4) 2Fly2Furious (Kryp and Earl) :pit:+ :metaknight:
5) Brawl Sux (KellyK and Shonic) ?+?
5) Workers of Cuteness (Hael Phael and A:G~) :pikachu2:+ :metaknight:?
7) Linked Together (Lemmy and Eli) :toonlink:+ :kirby2:
7) Team Blue Shirt (Zilyn and Crispus) ?+?

Brawl Singles:
Bracket image: http://i.imgur.com/uQgeb8Y.gif

1: Judo :sheik: ($76)
2: SneakyTako :rob: :dedede: ($57)
3: S2 :dk2: :mario2: :zelda: ($38)
4: Sorasin :falco: ($19)
5: Ralph Cecil :snake:
5: Mister Eric :rob::popo:
7: Kryp :pit::metaknight:
7: Shadow the Past :metaknight:
9: Amida :snake:
9: WSG SP :metaknight:
9: Earl :rob:
9: Sam :olimar:
13: Hael Phael :pikachu2:
13: A:G~ :metaknight::gw: :olimar:
13: Twig :wario:
13: Eli :kirby2:
17: Lemmy :toonlink:
17: KellyK :sheik:

17: DMF~ :lucario:

Melee Singles:
Bracket image: http://i.imgur.com/2c58Et4.gif
1: KellyK :sheikmelee: ($34)
2: Broverdose :sheikmelee: :falconmelee: ($25)
3: Stratocaster :falconmelee: ($17)
4: Luigigoshard :luigimelee: ($9)
5: CBP :foxmelee: :marthmelee:
5: Shonic :marthmelee:
7: Ralph Cecil :sheikmelee:
7: Goodin :foxmelee: :falconmelee: :falcomelee:
9: JustinCredible :sheikmelee: :marthmelee:
9: A:G~ :falcomelee:
9: Zilyn :sheikmelee:
9: Amida :jigglypuffmelee:
13: DMF~
13: Mister Eric
13: WSG SP :marthmelee:
13: Crispus :falcomelee:
17: Kryp :marthmelee:

Project: Melee Doubles
Bracket image: http://i.imgur.com/xASiPmL.gif
(This event was added at the last minute on a whim, and caused the tournament to run a lot later than it would have. It's unlikely that this will happen again)
1: Let's Wreck Kyle (S2 and Judo) :mario2:/ :charizard: + :squirtle: ($40)
2: Well Seasoned CHAAARRR (Hoboz and SP) :bowser2:/:ike: + :metaknight: ($20)
3: You Need Booty (Earl and Stratocaster) :peach: + :falcon:
4: Fighting Mongoose (Ercilynn and Wade) :zerosuitsamus: + :sheik:
5: i dunno, I'm not good at this stuff (Ralph Cecil and A:G~) :snake: + ?
5: You Will Win (Zilyn and Broverdose) :sheik: + :sheik:
7: What is this?! (Kryp and Twig) :marth: + :falcon:

Project: Melee Singles
Bracket image: http://i.imgur.com/Y7e1XrY.gif
1: WSG King of Hoboz :bowser2: :ike: :ganondorf: ($34)
2: S2 :mario2: :charizard: ($25)
3: Earl :peach: ($17)
4: Wade :sheik: ($9)
5: Zilyn :sheik:
5: Judo :squirtle:
7: Broverdose :sheik:
7: WSG Ttar :sheik:
9: Crispus :falco:
9: Ralph Cecil :snake:
9: WSG SP :metaknight::marth:
9: SneakyTako (Forfeited)
13: Ercilynn :zerosuitsamus:
13: Mister Eric :rob:
13: Stratocaster :falcon:
13: Shonic :marth:
17: Hael Phael

If I missed your character, just let me know and I'll update this. Thanks again to all who came out!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
YoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo not even last place in P:M dubs. BDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Also I need to break my spotdodging/shielding habits since they've gotten worse, and need to play more campy and patient. D: Alsoalso :made: I need to start pulling out my secondaries. D: Next KY tournament someone needs to stop me from going Snake for a full tournament. I just need to have a bad tournament or 2 with secondaries just to feel more comfortable with pulling them out. Alsoalsoalso I need to see if I can figure out any potential uses for my new twerking AT on PS1. BD Might do shoutouts later.

EDIT:Also I pretty much only went Snake on P:M. I went Sheik 1 game I think.

DMF~

Smash Cadet
Doing shoutouts because why not. Actually played with people this time. Did better than usual, maybe next tourney I wont get 2-0'd by everyone.
1: Judo :sheik: Have never actually gotten to play you which is probably a good thing, seeing as I am like the worst in Kentucky, but it'd be cool to do some friendlies at some point, show you how bad I am.
2: SneakyTako :rob: :dedede: Good games in pools, Tako. R.O.B. is really weird to fight, but I am definitely glad I got to get some practice in against him, also, it was cool meeting you.
3: S2 :dk2: :zelda: Good job winning doubles with Twig Beardy. You were pulling some awesome stuff. Didn't get to play you which sucks, but our talk about twerking was definitely hilarious.
4: Sorasin :falco: Ol' sexy Sorasin, Monsieur La Maire. You finally learned my name, which was pretty hype. Enjoyed our pre-tourney friendlies. Good seeing you pal.
5: Ralph Cecil :snake: "Wait for your key sound. NOW" Had a nice laugh with you about people giving you Snake tips. Didn't actually get to play you though, didn't get to get wrecked by your Snake like last time.
5: Mister Eric :rob: I was pretty sad I didnt get to get twerked on, good seeing you though, Richmond always loves you.
7: Kryp :pit: Thanks for the dollar, Kryp. It meant a lot that you felt as though I had earned it. <3
7: Shadow the Past :metaknight: Good games in tourney, I'm glad you got to find out the easy way that the F in DMF stands for free.
9: Amida :snake: ****ing what were our matches in pools? XD Why did I go Lucas? I probably could have won that first match as Lucario. Enjoyed seeing you though, Christian, cant wait for your outside national.
9: WSG SP :metaknight: Had fun playing you in pools, our Delfino match was pretty hype. XD Thanks for busting out the ol' Falco on me.
9: Earl :rob: Didn't get to play you, but I saw you and Shane doing your thang in doubles.
9: Sam :olimar: Good games in Tourney, Olimar is crazy hard for me to fight, but who isnt it hard for? :p Thanks for the matches. Maybe we could do some friendlies next time.
13: Hael Phael :pikachu2: Oh, Hael, you and your stupid Ike. Good games in pools, buddy. Maybe next time I wont get spiked at 20 percent. Lol
13: A:G~ :metaknight: Don't worry baddu, I'll never forget the squiggle in your name. <3 I luv u
13: Twig :wario: Corbs Magoo, I'm proud of you. How is that beautiful Derpy holding up?
13: Eli :kirby2: Didn't get to play you, but maybe next time.
17: Lemmy :toonlink: It was cool you entered, doing your thang and such.
17: KellyK :sheik: KellyK, we had some fun matches in Melee, I always get the luck of the draw with matches in tournament. Picked up Melee a couple days ago, and got put up against the guy that won. XD Thank you for the tips you gave me though, hopefully I continue to get better at melee and maybe eventually I may be a challenge for you.
17: DMF~ :lucario: Get out of here you free ass loser.

9: JustinCredible Good games in melee, thanks for the tips and the melee friendlies. Good times. It was nice meeting you.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
For the melee singles bracket:
CBP: :foxmelee: / :marthmelee:
Goodin: :foxmelee: / :falconmelee: / :falcomelee:
Ralph Cecil: :sheikmelee:
JustinCredible: :sheikmelee: / :marthmelee:
Tyler: :falcomelee:
Kryp: :marthmelee:

The others don't matter~~~

Will do shoutouts later

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
I'm really pleased with how I did at this. First tournament I've went all MK and it definitely showed. Shoutouts later

Also Earl played Marth in bracket. (Didn't see if he played Rob at all)

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Ehhhhh..... I do not feel like doing shoutouts. Maybe I will later.... probably not. DMF: Hype for my outside national.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Good times guys. I'll definitely be coming back up to Kentucky sometime for rematches.

Let's talk real quick about how I got ridiculously tough seeding. In melee, I had an extra round than everyone else, then got Luigigoshard (4), CBP (5), Shonic (5), Broverdose (2), KellyK (1). I managed to play all of the top 6 (excluding myself obv) in only 7 sets. Lol. I'm really glad for that though, it was a great experience and every single match was truly a challenge.
Then probably all the best players outside the top 2 (S2 and Hoboz) were in the same little set of 4. Out of Judo (5), Wade (4), Earl (3), and I one of had to get last, and unfortunately I wasn't clutch in those particular sets and was the odd man out. Next time.

Shout-outs:

SP thanks for housing me.
Earl thanks for teaming with me, and being way better than he gives himself credit for.
Broverdose, you're a cool guy and a smart player. I owe you a money match.
Ercilynn, you're a funny dude.
Judo, that fraction-of-a-second loss was hype, and heart-braking.
CBP, you'd be a much better player if you just believed in yourself.
Kyle, it was nice kneeing your Bowser.

For real though, good times.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Good times guys. I'll definitely be coming back up to Kentucky sometime for rematches.

Let's talk real quick about how I got ridiculously tough seeding. In melee, I had an extra round than everyone else, then got Luigigoshard (4), CBP (5), Shonic (5), Broverdose (2), KellyK (1). I managed to play all of the top 6 (excluding myself obv) in only 7 sets. Lol. I'm really glad for that though, it was a great experience and every single match was truly a challenge.
Then probably all the best players outside the top 2 (S2 and Hoboz) were in the same little set of 4. Out of Judo (5), Wade (4), Earl (3), and I one of had to get last, and unfortunately I wasn't clutch in those particular sets and was the odd man out. Next time.

Shout-outs:

SP thanks for housing me.
Earl thanks for teaming with me, and being way better than he gives himself credit for.
Broverdose, you're a cool guy and a smart player. I owe you a money match.
Ercilynn, you're a funny dude.
Judo, that fraction-of-a-second loss was hype, and heart-braking.
CBP, you'd be a much better player if you just believed in yourself.
Kyle, it was nice kneeing your Bowser.

For real though, good times.

Damn... This is some Gurren Laggan ****...

No but honestly I had a blast! And our set was really really good, wish we recorded it so I could learn some more from it. 1

And I'm also surprised at how stacker your bracket was oh my lord...

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
You forgot to put the DtJ before S2. Also technically I used Mario more times in Brawl singles than I used Zelda. Shoutouts tho.

Judo - One day I'll beat you and we'll both be very impressed and have no idea how it happened. Thanks for coming out, I know it's difficult for you to come out and get ~$100. Project M doubles was a blast, we got to wreck kyle so much, dreams come true.

SneakyTako - this is what happens when you try and outsneak the sneakytako.

[collapse=S2]
[/collapse]

Sorasin - Good games. Your matches vs Mister Eric and Tako were awesome to watch.

Ralph Cecil - First time I've gotten to play you in so long. Don't know how we avoided each other up to this point. My mindgames are too strong, it was a set up when I stared longingly into your eyes earlier in the day; I don't actually have any feelings for you.

Mister Eric - Time to learn Romanian...

Kryp - stop shooting me when you're recovering I'm just trying to get comfortable, maybe charge a punch or something but you're just being an ass.

Twig - It took a while but I knew as soon as I said it, Judo's Big Batman would be the team name that won.

Lemmie - Keep practicing and one day you'll be superstar! You're already more knowledgeable than a lot of players, just need the experience.

Earl - I just can't leave you out.

Kyle - My Kyle-wrecking strategies were correct in theory and nearly in practice. The blueprints and basework of wrecking you are set in place. It's only a matter of time now...

SP - Literally couldn't ask for a worse ride I really should've walked instead but there was a rock in my shoe (this is why I didn't win singles btw) so it made do. Also of all the people to team with Kyle, you probably made wrecking him the funnest.

TTar - GJ running the tournament. Things got done and really the only sloppy part of the evening is when me and Tako had to play in both Brawl singles and Project:M, without one of the matches being cleared early.

GameON Frozen Yogurt - My favorite venue and my favorite froyo! Can't wait to return. Also sorry we stayed so late, it's literally my fault.

Agent:Guilt~

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
I'll hopefully post shout outs tomorrow
way too tired tonight
but quick shout out to sorasin for so many things, especially our games in pools and for just being (especially) sexy in general

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Broverdose mains sheik iirc. He also played falcon in the tourney as well.
Will do shoutouts later. Sleep schedule is messed up in the opposite direction and I'm tired right now.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
You forgot to put the DtJ before S2. Also technically I used Mario more times in Brawl singles than I used Zelda. Shoutouts tho.

[collapse=S2]
[/collapse]
lol

who are you btw. I don't think I remember an unfamiliar face and yet I don't recognize the tag

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to S2 for epic shoutouts and D3 shenanigans.

Shoutouts to me forfeiting PM (Could you put forfeit beside my PM results?)

Anti-Shoutouts to TO's preventing Tom and I from using Too fast Too Traitorous as our teamname.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Damn... This is some Gurren Laggan ****...

No but honestly I had a blast! And our set was really really good, wish we recorded it so I could learn some more from it. 1

And I'm also surprised at how stacker your bracket was oh my lord...
Seriously though, you were talking before the match like you were going to lose. I feel like you expected to lose, and I expected to win, and that more than anything else decided the match.

I also wish we could get some kind of recorded set-up going on. I have never really watched myself play, and I feel I could play better if I could watch myself and critique after the fact...

Richmond ended up bringing "Frederick" 's Wii home rather than mine.

Would love to do the ol' switcheroo. :(

Yeah that's mine. Let's PM about that issue. I'm from TN so it won't be super simple unfortunately.

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
Broverdose mains sheik iirc. He also played falcon in the tourney as well.
Will do shoutouts later. Sleep schedule is messed up in the opposite direction and I'm tired right now.
He used Falcon in like everything I saw him play, including P:M.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I guess I will do shoutouts:
Judo- Good job, one day I will meet you in GFs. Also, do you ever go OoS? I am interested to see how well you would do in bigger regionals, or nationals.
Tako- Good games, helped me with the rob MU, I will definitely be working on it. Realized earlier, I never used nairs, something I am sure is going to help in the MU.
S2- Wow, good job at 3rd...... wish I could have played more friendlies and/or MM.
Sorasin- Good games, we need to do a mm next time, I feel we are really close in skill, I just suicide and played pretty bad. Look forward to playing you again.
Ralph Cecil - One day I will play friendlies with you and learn the snake ditto.
Mister Eric - One day I will actually try against you.
Kryp - Quit placing well, your pit stinks; wear deodorant.
Shadow the Past- Fun friendlies and mm, always great to see you at tournaments,.
Amida - Shoutouts to myself for doing bad in bracket even though I was playing decently, I really need to quit SDing. Also, for winning 7/9 (Technically 8)money matches the weekend after I said I would never do one again, because of how bad I am at them.
SP- Thanks for teaching me the mk MU, rather than kero's way of: "Hey kero, how the heck did that happen?!" "Because I am meta knight." Also, thanks for driving me to denny's, and trying to help me beat the rigged crane game. You are really cool, and I look forward to you and Ttar's next tourney.
Earl- Always great to see you, also, you owe me $22 for my fries you ate.
Sam- you are getting a lot better, Hope to see you at tournaments more often. Also, PM me if you want to get into the FB group.
Hael phael- good games, quit SDing.... that is my thing. Also, you are getting very scary to play, even scarier than it already is for snake.
A:G - You did pretty well for your first tourney. I kinda wish you were in my pool, I would have wrecked you. Probably a JV 3 or 4 stock.... I do not know, a JV somethin'.
Twig- I do not understand how you keep placing bad, do you just choke in bracket? We need to practice and get rid of whatever is causing this. Is Kero giving you bad advice?
Eli- Did not get to play you, really cool to see you cheer on your little brother.
Lemmy- You were so cool, and knew so much, you better be a top player by the end of smash 4's life cycle. (Assuming they make a smash 5)
KellyK- cool to see you enter brawl, and good games in melee. Beware, after the melee tournament I got A LOT better, I would be surprised if I do not get top 5 every tournament from now on. (Assuming I do not continue to get terrible brackets.) I am going to start playing melee friendlies now, so just ask.
DMF - You really thought I would let you get away with coaching? You are lucky I had the strategy guide, if I didn't know the way through the subspace maze, and/or know how to unlock captain falcon, I would not be able to beat you.
Broverdose- you were super cool, and helped me a lot, I better see you at every tournament, and maybe even see you enter brawl. If you want to get into the FB group so that you will know everything coming up, just PM me.
Ttar- You didn't enter bracket? Anyway, great tournament, you are one of the most respectable smashers out there, also, denny's, as expected, was hype.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Twig was a very promising player until he decided to join Keroro Platoon.

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
It was great to be able to help host this tournament with Ttar and SP. Its a great feeling to be able to just be generally helpful instead of raging over Brawl. Also, P:M <3

For P:M dubs, Twig and Kryp did Marth + Falcon

Shoutouts:

S2 :mario2:/:006: - Oh no no no no, I ain't lettin nothin' stop me now. Ya'll might have wrecked me in doubles while I wrecked SP, but I'm not going to let you wreck me ever again! Though, for real, it was really up in the air who could have had 1st for P:M. This guy took an uncomfortably large amount of games off me.
Judo :009: - Damnit man, quit hitting my Ike, quit hitting my Ike, quit hitting my Ike. And hi.
Wade :003: - It was nice seeing some dedicated P:M players! I'll be sure to contact you sometime this week if you want to get some practice with us. I need the Ivysaur practice regardless.
Earl :rosalina: - . . . Why am I shouting you out? I'm just going to bother you tomorrow.
Stratocaster :falcon: - Don't worry man, now that our melee and P:M players are starting to become more of a known quantity, you won't be having those rough brackets . . . I hope. Good **** actually breaking through such awful luck for the most part. I'll definitely look for more friendlies with you next tourney. KNEE THROUGH THE HEAVENS MY MAN!

SP :metaknight: - I am the worst partner ever it seems. How we got 2nd is beyond me. Also, it seems we all need extensive Earl training. Very. Extensive. Training.

Lemmy + Eli - Great surprise to encounter you two here. You all came quite the long way for it too. While I most likely won't be playing some Smash 4 (or even Brawl), if you put in the effort for it, it shouldn't be hard to catch up and start wrecking S2 even more than you already did. Hopefully you two find some good local scenes to work off of.

My only regret this tourney was not really playing much until P:M started, not even friendlies. Admittedly, I was TO'in some, so I didn't have the most time in the world. I'll definitely try to get some happy fun time in though!

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Judo had the best quote all day;

"I've come to realize that it isn't ROB that can do the impossible, it's just Tako."

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
Don't feel bad, Eric, TOs never get all the chars I used in Tourney.
I also used Kirby, Peach, G&W, and Olimar.
Not that I can blame them in the least ;__;

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
Good games to everybody I played, and it was rad seeing everyone again. :D
And for the record I also used MK in bracket. Lol

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Well, Twig used to only be a very promising player, but Keroro Platoon has taken that potential and raised it to such a ridiculous degree that when he fulfills it, he will have attained a greater level of skill than he or any of you ever thought possible.

Also, my advice for fighting against MK (or really, any character) is bad because I really have no idea what I'm talking about pretty much 95% of the time when discussing Brawl, so I'm not sure why anyone would ever ask me for advice, especially in regards to fighting Olimar; I can't stand playing against that character.

Edit: Also, driving is dumb. Not bothering with that crap anymore.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Well, Twig used to only be a very promising player, but Keroro Platoon has taken that potential and raised it to such a ridiculous degree that when he fulfills it, he will have attained a greater level of skill than he or any of you ever thought possible.

Also, my advice for fighting against MK (or really, any character) is bad because I really have no idea what I'm talking about pretty much 95% of the time when discussing Brawl, so I'm not sure why anyone would ever ask me for advice, especially in regards to fighting Olimar; I can't stand playing against that character.

Edit: Also, driving is dumb. Not bothering with that crap anymore.
And to think you recommended I hurry up and get my license. I will just reframe from driving for the rest of my life, thanks kero!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
lol

who are you btw. I don't think I remember an unfamiliar face and yet I don't recognize the tag
I expected someone else to fill you in because who could live knowing someone doesn't recognize the marvelous S2, but alright. I wore sorta thick rimmed glasses with silver trim, a lovely turquoise polo, and some dark green khakis. My controller had donkey kong on it and I spent most of my time sitting next to the TOs or playing tourney matches. If that didn't ring a bell, basically I was the most handsome and talented dude there. Hold up let me just get a picture...
[collapse=here]
sorry if it doesn't help at all.[/collapse]

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I expected someone else to fill you in because who could live knowing someone doesn't recognize the marvelous S2, but alright. I wore sorta thick rimmed glasses with silver trim, a lovely turquoise polo, and some dark green khakis. My controller had donkey kong on it and I spent most of my time sitting next to the TOs or playing tourney matches. If that didn't ring a bell, basically I was the most handsome and talented dude there. Hold up let me just get a picture...
[collapse=here]
Lol, that isn't SP! You can not fool me! That is just a picture of Pig- Pen from Peanuts! But honestly, where did you get that picture of Ttar? Did you get it off of facebook?

Judo777

Smash Master
My only regret was only getting to wreck Kyle about 70% as much as I wanted. It would have been less but that last PM doubles match made up for it, gimme dat ike.

Also Wade used Ivy in PM.

Shoutouts later.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Twig was a very promising player until he decided to join Keroro Platoon.
Idk how I ever win any of the matches I ever win so idk why anybody thinks I am good or was gonna be good. Element of modesty up in here.

Anyways I think I'll do the lazy mans shout outs this time. (Now with added spunk)

S2 - You suck for saying I suck and placing 1st with me in Brawl doubles
Ralph - Thanks for the tips and stuff
SP - I hope Richmond always takes you to Rainbow Cruise since you said it was a thing
Kryp - Way to kick some more butt at this tournament
Shadow the Past - You get all of my salt just cause of my missed wafts
Amida - I'll MM you and take your monies at whatever the next event is
Earl - No R.O.B. in pools do I even know you?
Sam - I timed you out in friendlies, haha
Hael Phael - Twerk twerk twerk
A:G~ - You ain't worth the trouble
Twig - Is the best Wario in the world
DMF~ - You squiggles ain't worth the trouble

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
[collapse=here]
I love you

Still doesn't ring a bell though LOL

Are you in the KY fb page?

OH ITS ERIC

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE LMAO

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Shoutout time
1: Judo :sheik: - Nice to get to play you. You play very fast but very smart.
2: SneakyTako :rob: :dedede: - You're way too ****in funny dude LOL but so chill. I totally lost it playing friendlies with you and Sorasin.
4: Sorasin :falco: - Had fun playing friendlies with you, you're super chill too lol. I still struggle with dealing with Falco after he takes control and don't know how to gimp well either. Next time doe
5: Ralph Cecil :snake: - Thanks for the SD card :D
5: Mister Eric :rob::popo: - Thanks for the housing :D
7: Kryp :pit::metaknight: - Was hoping to play you, oh well lol next time.
7: Shadow the Past :metaknight: - Yay for good placement
9: Amida :snake: - Gg's in our money match
9: Earl :rob: - Gg's in bracket. What happened to Rob? D:
9: Sam :olimar: - Gg's in pools, didn't expect to get womped so hard on RC lol
13: Hael Phael :pikachu2: - QQ's for not teaming with me ;_; and thanks for the taco bell lol
13: A:G~ :metaknight::gw: :olimar: - Sorry for being super srs in pools lol, ggs though
13: Twig :wario: - I can't believe how many farts I ate. And that powershield at the end was such bull**** on my end lol. Good games though, that was probably my favorite set I've had in a long time.
Eli :kirby2: and Lemmy :toonlink:: You're both really good at the game for being so young. I can't believe how fast one of you was learning the IC's chaingrab, haha.
17: DMF~ :lucario: - GG's in bracket, quit rolling so much lol

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Ok I really gotta stop procrastinating. Here's the shoutouts finally(sorry if I missed you, speeding through)

KellyK: Congrats on 1st again, good luck at Big House.
Broverdose: If that's seriously your first tourney, you got some mad skills.
Stratocaster: Great meeting you, nice falcon. Shame I couldn't beat it with all the falcon experience I've had =P
Luigigoshard: Your luigi is slippery I can hardly get a hit in lol. Hope Big House goes well, good luck for both you and your brother and I hope you guys make bracket
CBP: great seeing you again, hope to see you guys and the louisville crew again soon
Shonic: lmao u suk way2notgetmoney
Zilyn: Great shiek. Honestly I thought I was gonna face you in bracket lol.
Can't remember your name, but puff main: Good job taking my $15 =P. You're pretty good, and the fact that your play brawl as your main game surprises me.

Top Bottom