• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think?

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Ok Sheik has just been confirmed. But what about her attacks?

1. U air
2. F Air
3. D Air

You think any of these attacks will be upgraded or downgraded?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I believe she'll retain some of the nerfs from the PAL version of Melee... as in downthrow and such.

I certainly hope her bair remains the same. it's one of my favorite moves. I hope her chain is improved somewhat cause god knows it sucks...

I can't wait to see her colors and taunts!

Baconater

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing the biggest change will be to nerf needles. It seems like all the projectiles are being nerfed a bit and it was a little ridiculous when a single needle would take down a fully charged shot from samus. There's so much more DI that I think Fair is gonna be inherently nerfed, Uair as well. Down air will probably be the exact same, it wasn't broken in any way and it's a relatively balanced move.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Fair definitely nerfed.

Chain will be used for Tether now too, most likely.

Needles nerfed.

Will be a bit floatier perhaps.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
i hope she´ll keep her former wait... not to heavy, not too floaty... somewhere in the middle...
i belive her throws will be diffrent/nerfed, as well as her fair...
maybe she´ll get a dair spike, but who knows :D

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I think they might slow some of her moves down a little bit. but apart from that she probably won't have changed much.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I hope the chain will be usefull for something...

F-air will probably be nerfed, let's just hope not too much ^^ I don't really want any character nerfed... the should just buff the others.

Top Bottom