• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Wii Games Do You Own. And What Games Do You Play Wi-Fi. Friend Codes!

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=580]What Wii Games Do You Own. And What Games Do You Play Wi-Fi. Friend Codes![/drupal]

This is the list of the games I own. If you have a game that has Wi-Fi that I have hit me up with your friend code so we can play.

I think I have (excluding about 2-3) every good Wii game out. I bought Alien Syndrome and Red Steel cause they were 50% off at Gamestop (7.99) and I always wanted to give them a try so come on 2 for $16 im not gonna pass.

There are a handful of games on the Wii with good online play, if you look.

Anyway to my list... (star indicates games I play online)

1* Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wi-Fi)
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
4. Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
5. No More Heroes
6. Super Paper Mario
7. LoZ: Twilight Princess
8* Mario Kart Wii (Wi-Fi)
9. Zack and Wiki
10. Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wi-Fi)
11* Trauma Center: New Blood (Wi-Fi)
12. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (this should have it)
13. Metal Slug: Anthology
14. Red Steel
15. Mario Party 8
16. Links Crossbow Training
17* Battalion Wars 2 (Wi-Fi)
18* Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy. (Wi-Fi)
19. Alien Syndrome

(only good games I think im missing from my collection that are worth having are Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Metroid Prime 3 and Okami)

Battalion Wars 2 I have not even taken out of the shrink wrap yet, I have the first one I bought at Gamestop for 7.99 but never got around to playing it. I will be getting to that soon though. Unless of coarse I bring it back to get $30 toward Harvest Moon, Wario World, SimCity: Creator or de Blob this month. But thats not really like me

Blast Works I don't like to much. It was only 19.99 when I bought it and I only played it for maybe 5-10 minutes but it seems so crappy. I need to put it back in and get to teh map editor.

My favorite game other than Brawl online is Trauma Center. Its a really good game and if you don't have it I suggest picking it up. Its what the Wii was made for. And once I plop in Battalion Wars 2 I want to start playing that via Wi-Fi.

All in All though, send me your FC so we can play. If you play Truama Center lets get to it! yay!

Top Bottom