• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's her entrance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
From the demo, did anyone see how she entered the field of battle?

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
She was definately played. Unless everyone was too distracted by something, I'm sure dozens of people did, but I haven't seen it mentioned, and none of the vids show it.

Good question. Someone give some insight, here. I'm guessing she floats in with her umbrella, but who knows.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Who is "she"? And how does Elec Man EXE know who you're talking about?

Are you talking about Samus, Zamus, or Peach?

Samus will come out of the save pod thing in the Metroid games, I think. Peach floats on her umbrella? I'd have to go through the videos again to be sure.

For Zamus, if you can start with her, I predict she'll come out as Samus and lose her suit for her entrance.

SMASH_Peach

Smash Cadet
I know! I've seen a vid of her entering. She appears out of thin air in a shower of sparkles withher parasol. And she doesn't float. She like twirls on the spot and comes out of thin air. I'll see if I can find a vid..

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
Its the Peach forum. Its obviously talking about Samus :laugh:

Yah, thats sarcasm. Peach. Her entrance.

And if there is a video, I must have missed it. Link please, if you find it again.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Oh, okay. I just clicked on this thread from the main Smashboards page, so I didn't see that part. Thanks for explaining.

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, Princess Peach, so elegant and graceful.

I'd imagine she'd hover down onto the stage, with umbrella in hand of course.:)

She appears out of a shower of hearts with her umbrella in hand

Its in some of the videos... It's in the sonic vs. peach one for sure in the peach info/video thread if you wanna see it

chef-hado

Smash Cadet
well that was kinda expected...either way peach power! nice vid btw, peach winning haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom