• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your Mii fighter's specials?

theflaminggamer

Smash Cadet
NNID
theflaminggamer2
I'm kind of new to mii fighter and wanted to know what are some of the best sets of specials that you have. Right now I'm using 2122, what are you using?

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I go 2 across the board. Burning Drop Kick is much easier to land than onslaught for me, and is the best horizontal recovery move that the Brawler has (if used at the proper altitude, as the drop off at the end can be fatal if not used properly).

Peppa

Time's up, pipsqueak. I'm gone!
NNID
ThePeppa
I'm honestly very surprised at the 2122 people seem to prefer. I think its match up dependent but you really can't count out the shotput for zoning especially if you're in the lead. DI'ing back after a full hop shotput makes me unpunishable and it may not be a fireball, but its pretty damn good if it connects.

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
I'm honestly very surprised at the 2122 people seem to prefer. I think its match up dependent but you really can't count out the shotput for zoning especially if you're in the lead. DI'ing back after a full hop shotput makes me unpunishable and it may not be a fireball, but its pretty damn good if it connects.
Well, shot put's really slow, doesn't stick around, and most importantly, doesn't net a kill. If a Mii Brawler accidentally gets the opponent at too high a percent, up-B won't be able to connect and we actually struggle to kill. Ultimate Uppercut provides a nice option for such a time.

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
It's not what people would expect out of mii brawler, but it's very solid for my play style.

Top Bottom