• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters should i not bother charging fludd?

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
There's characters like:4littlemac::4ness::4shulk: who are easy to gimp but there's characters like :4pikachu::4darkpit::4yoshi:(super armor) are harder to gimp. Should I bother charging fludd with these harder characters to gimp?

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
Don't use FLUDD just to gimp. Fully charged it's very good to reset the neutral game or even gain stage control. Not fully charged FLUDD can be used to stop aerial approaches and punish afterwards.

Overall FLUDD is useful in every matchup, in my opinion.

Mega-Xander

Smash Rookie
NNID
avsimone13
I've been told by a pretty good Yoshi in my region that using F.L.U.D.D. against Yoshi is actually a good idea, especially if they're recovering high. Also, the cape is a really good tool against Yoshis coming to the ledge, just remember to be careful of their command grab

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
if yoshi is recovering low, you cape him. if he's recovering high, you focus on catching him as he tries to land.

but if you're facing a yoshi that uses downb to get to ledge, fludd is REALLY good. fludd them when they don't expect it (i.e. let them forget you have fludd) and that's a stock right there.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
You never not charge FLUDD. Not when you have a bait option and stage control tool.

Top Bottom