• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Kid Icarus Character do you want as assistant trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Hello ladys and gentlemans. You can post about, which character do you want as assist trophy. Maybe the Light VS Dark fighters? Or one of the forces of nature, underworld Army etc...? In my opinion Light VS Dark Fighters would be nice but the Eggplant Wizard would be funny too. For example: The light fighter should have the first blade and the dark fighter should use a power like transparency. Only the owner of the assist trophy would be transparency. The player have to look to the Wii U controller to see one self. Please post your opinion in this thread!

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I'd like to see Dark Pit as an assist trophy. I don't think he would be playable, so this would be the best choice. I like the eggplant wizard idea. The dark fighter using transparency would work better on the 3DS where you have your own screen and no one else can see you.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
The correct answer is Pyrrhon.

But there are lots of other characters who would do well as assist trophies. I also like your Eggplant Wizard idea, and the Light vs. Dark fighters. Also Phosphora, Twinbellows, Hewdraw, Magnus and Dark Pit.

I don't mention Palutena, Medusa, Hades or Viridi because I think they should all be playable. They won't all be, but they should be.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I'd like to see Dark Pit as an assist trophy. I don't think he would be playable, so this would be the best choice. I like the eggplant wizard idea. The dark fighter using transparency would work better on the 3DS where you have your own screen and no one else can see you.
I honestly think Dark Pit will end up a pallete swap for Pit just like how dark Link ended up one for Link.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Mh I hope dark Pit is going to be playable. Link has a '' second playable Link '' too. Darkpit should use the wolfclaws or fight with NEW powers. Zelda uses her magic, it would be nice when dark pit uses black magic. ^^ I think it's an interesting aspekt. ^^

Kid Icarus is going to influence SSB4 a little bit I think. ^^ You can see the X-Bomb on the offical side, Pit has a few new moves... Maybe Kid Icarus gets a seconed charakter.... And maybe in SSB4 you will see a Kid Icarus Charakter as assist trophy. ^^ I hope the Light vs Dark fighters will be the new '' helpers ''

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Mh I hope dark Pit is going to be playable. Link has a '' second playable Link '' too. Darkpit should use the wolfclaws or fight with NEW powers. Zelda uses her magic, it would be nice when dark pit uses black magic. ^^ I think it's an interesting aspekt. ^^
I forgot how KI:U has so many different weapons where a Dark Pit won't be a clone. Part of me wants him as a different character, and another part just wants him to be a pallete swap for Pit.

Kid Icarus is going to influence SSB4 a little bit I think. ^^ You can see the X-Bomb on the offical side, Pit has a few new moves... Maybe Kid Icarus gets a seconed charakter.... And maybe in SSB4 you will see a Kid Icarus Charakter as assist trophy. ^^ I hope the Light vs Dark fighters will be the new '' helpers ''
KI:U will be a big part of Smash Bros. I know for a fact that there will be a second (maybe third, but that might be too much) character. This is just based off what I think, but the game did too well to not add a second char.

I got a little off topic there, but yeah, Light VS Dark should be an assist trophy. Maybe the LvsD characters just fight each other on stage while ignoring all the players. That sounds weird but, even though they are ignoring you, their weapons still hurt you. Plus, they have different weapons every time you summon them again.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
BaPr, it's an interesting aspekt! Okey the Light VS Dark characters can ignoring you, but if you are between both, you will be attacked from both with a nice kick or with their weapons xD. And they continue their fight immediately. xD

Yes I hope Kid Icarus will be a big part of Smash Bros... Kid Icarus deserves more attention. =I

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
BaPr, it's an interesting aspekt! Okey the Light VS Dark characters can ignoring you, but if you are between both, you will be attacked from both with a nice kick or with their weapons xD. And they continue their fight immediately. xD

Yes I hope Kid Icarus will be a big part of Smash Bros... Kid Icarus deserves more attention. =I
I have never played KI:U, but my friend is obsessed with the game and I've seen him play some online matches. It would be cool if one uses super speed and just hits everything in its path. I would like to see someone use a black club and send those giant projectiles flying. Megalaser would be an epic attack.

There is this one human character in chapter 2 I think (the one with the really big sword), and I would like to see him as an assist trophy too.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Your friends isn't the only gamer, who is so obsessed with the game. xD I love Kid Icarus more than anything.You should play Kid Icarus. ^^ I can recommend it to you. Unfortunately its the first Kid Icarus game in 3D generation... and the last... =( But okay this isn't the topic of this thread. xD

You mean Magnus, he is in Kid Icarus the strongest human with the big sword. ^^ I like Magnus but Kid Icarus has better characters. ^^ Okay he can replace Samurai Goroh... but we wouldn't have an more suitable character I think. I hope Sakurai integrate this characte who the most responsive.

Oh and Pit will be my first character in SSB4 like in Brawl. xD

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Your friends isn't the only gamer, who is so obsessed with the game. xD I love Kid Icarus more than anything.You should play Kid Icarus. ^^ I can recommend it to you. Unfortunately its the first Kid Icarus game in 3D generation... and the last... =( But okay this isn't the topic of this thread. xD

You mean Magnus, he is in Kid Icarus the strongest human with the big sword. ^^ I like Magnus but Kid Icarus has better characters. ^^ Okay he can replace Samurai Goroh... but we wouldn't have an more suitable character I think. I hope Sakurai integrate this characte who the most responsive.

Oh and Pit will be my first character in SSB4 like in Brawl. xD
I don't have a 3DS yet, so when I get one, I might ask to borrow the game if he is done with it (judging by how much he plays, I don't think that will happen soon).

Another idea could be that those reapers appear on stage and summon a bunch of those reapets. They would run around the stage while that annoying music plays. Oh god, playing the original game and remembering that noise :urg:. The farthest chapter I have seen my friend play is at the Viridi forest where he has to destroy the bombs, so anything after that I don't know of yet.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Kid Icarus Assist Trophies? I want Eggplant Wizard AND Centurion. Both are in the NES game and Uprising.

Eggplant Wizard would throw eggplants to turn characters into walking eggplants. Centurion would fly behind your character and shoot in the direction you are facing.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Superyoshiom, why do you think Viridi would be a good assist trophy? I mean she is a goddes. =I Viridi would never play the second violin. ^^

A centurion as assist trophy would be funny. xD But I hope we can't hit them. xD It would be interesting, if we will have the tempura wizard. He would be the first character, who would has tired magic. ^^ But the eggplant wizard is funny too. xD

Oh and yes BaPr.. the reaper are funny xD Unfortunataly we will not have a story mode... =( The repears are suitable for a story mode I think. =/

Toon Link 99

Smash Cadet
I'd like to see a Centurion as an Assist Trophy, but I want it to work like the Centurion Assist from Uprising. It follows the player who summoned it, attacks opponents and perhaps even protect the player. Other than that, I'm sure a Reaper Assist Trophy may be a good idea. See a Reaper freak out and chase a player, summoning Reapettes and swinging that scythe around... That could be amusing.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
How about the Mimicutie? That would certainly make a unique and formidable assist trophy, if I must say so myself. It could do exactly what it does in its respective game; deal a flurry of kicks and do loads of damage to its victim and send them flying. Honestly, I cannot think of a Kid Icarus character I would want more.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
There is this one thing I want that looks epic. It is really big, and called a cherbot, or something like that. It would be cool if that was an assist trophy where you ride around attacking people, or it could somehow run on its own while you still play.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Eggplant Wizard, only for one reason: I want to see King Hippo as an Assist Trophy as well.

Plus I want to have the ability of more than 1 Assist Trophy at a time, similar to Poke Balls.

Dat gunna be gud.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Eggplant Wizard seems like the most obvious and iconic choice. Seriously, turning the characters into pedal eggplants? New status effect? XD

How about Orne as an instakill? You spawn it and you hear that nerviating 8-bit jingle as Orne drifts about to who it wants to take out. Then it subjugates itself to you alone, and launches at you! Say goodbye to your last stock! I imagine it would be dodgable and maybe an adjusted spawn rate to make chances of encountering it rarer.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Phosphora and Magnus would be really nice to see as uprising reps, as the original one the eggplant idea sounds great.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
The Mimic.

Or it would be cool to have the chests from the game. Most of the time items come out, but sometimes the chest grows legs and beats the **** out of you

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Maybe the chaos kin would be great to. For example:

He steels a soul from an other character with the most damage, and the character with the most damage % turns to stone. The owner of the assist trophy and the other players have to help the petrified gamer. If they don't help him, they will lost a point. ( Or attempt in a match with attempt ).

The petrified gamer gets more time for surviving ( on a time match ). Sometimes the other gamers will hit reciprocally ( of course accidentally ). If the owner is succuessfull, and he takes the soul back, he will get for 5 - 10 seconds a special ability for example transparency / invisibility, or his smash shield doesn't breake for 5 - 10 seconds.... ^^

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Sorry for double posting, I can't Edit my post:

I think it would be better, when the other gamers will have the same or a little bit more damage, than the petrified gamer, if they don't help him. ^^

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Eggplant Wizard, Hades, Medusa or Magnus is who I want to see as an AT. One or two out of them ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom