• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White Marth

WhiteMarth

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5312]White Marth [/drupal]

I welcome all you brawlers to join me in the brawling world, I am the White Marth, and thanks to your help we have brought peace to the Brawling world, However I did not want all peace I just wanted to fight in a way that we will have fun and not for the destruction, I also come to warn you all that there is another Marth known as the Red Marth, he is pure evil and fights just to fight. And to all other White Marths out there posing I demand you to stop imedeantly And become my Aqua Marths, Light blue, And help me fight this evil Marth. I warn you he is skilled, almost as skilled as me.

TL?

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=5312]White Marth [/drupal]

I welcome all you brawlers to join me in the brawling world, I am the White Marth, and thanks to your help we have brought peace to the Brawling world, However I did not want all peace I just wanted to fight in a way that we will have fun and not for the destruction, I also come to warn you all that there is another Marth known as the Red Marth, he is pure evil and fights just to fight. And to all other White Marths out there posing I demand you to stop imedeantly And become my Aqua Marths, Light blue, And help me fight this evil Marth. I warn you he is skilled, almost as skilled as me.
Hello white marth, I am the green toon link who squints a lot. Or am I?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'm black Marth, here to tear everyone a new one with my sword of destruction.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I must admit.

I can't keep it secret any longer.

I am Black Zelda and I am a pointy eared goth chick.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I must admit.

I can't keep it secret any longer.

I am Black Zelda and I am a pointy eared goth chick.
Brave words.

I myself have to admit that I am not a human. I am a microwave oven. And dammit, I don't care what any of you think.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Is this the terrible roleplay section of Gaia Online? Is white marf 12? Will Goku manage to overcome this new evil?

All these questions need answers.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
but are answers truths? does venonat really evolve into venomoth?

is metapod a fraud? what really lies inside him? **** ain't butter free that's for sure

obv :012:

Top Bottom