• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is going to main G&W?

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
Game and watch looks pretty improved in brawl so i think ill try him.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
G&W will prolly be a little lower down my list now that they took away his parachute... for those who dont know i meant his neutral a. not his parachute after a recovery
You realize the reason he was so low was because of his terrible recovery and shield. Which both got buffed. Not to mention he can pillar now. There's no way he's worse.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
You realize the reason he was so low was because of his terrible recovery and shield. Which both got buffed. Not to mention he can pillar now. There's no way he's worse.
yes i did know that was why he was so low but no i did not know those were buffed... that is good to know. i just thought he would suffer from not having his #1 ko move... #1 in my books anyways

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
yes i did know that was why he was so low but no i did not know those were buffed... that is good to know. i just thought he would suffer from not having his #1 ko move... #1 in my books anyways
Seriously, G&W kicks major arse in Brawl.

His number one KO move was the F-air...which is still pretty much just as good minus L-canceling. Not to mention his Smash attacks, which overall seem stronger in Brawl.

His N-air was waaaaaaay too slow in Melee. It's much better in Brawl because it comes out fast and seems to have a longer lasting hitbox that combos.

His D-throw is exactly like Fox's Melee D-throw. OMG WIN. No seriously, it's probably the BEST FREAKING COMBO ORIENTED THROW IN THE ENTIRE GAME.

His B-air *****. Shields appear to take more damage from attacks overall, and this attack hits multiple times, and the last hit has plenty of knockback making this a super broken approach.

His U-air is a better attack, but if you miss, it pushes people upwards with a wind effect. OMG!!!

G&W's Up-B and Down-air combined are broken. HE FREAKING GOES FROM FLOATING SLOWLY TO BECOMING A FAST FALLER. =O

IMO, G&W is seriously top tier material. You better main him now.

Green & Watch

Smash Cadet
Me :D

Also Sonic, I feel like people are playing him way wrong, I'd like to change that.

Game and Watch looks so improved, I can't wait for Brawl.

2_D

Smash Rookie
ima main im aha even tho thers some serious haters out ther wich iunno y i think hes a lot better then ppl give im credit for

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, G&W kicks major arse in Brawl.

His number one KO move was the F-air...which is still pretty much just as good minus L-canceling. Not to mention his Smash attacks, which overall seem stronger in Brawl.

His N-air was waaaaaaay too slow in Melee. It's much better in Brawl because it comes out fast and seems to have a longer lasting hitbox that combos.

His D-throw is exactly like Fox's Melee D-throw. OMG WIN. No seriously, it's probably the BEST FREAKING COMBO ORIENTED THROW IN THE ENTIRE GAME.

His B-air *****. Shields appear to take more damage from attacks overall, and this attack hits multiple times, and the last hit has plenty of knockback making this a super broken approach.

His U-air is a better attack, but if you miss, it pushes people upwards with a wind effect. OMG!!!

G&W's Up-B and Down-air combined are broken. HE FREAKING GOES FROM FLOATING SLOWLY TO BECOMING A FAST FALLER. =O

IMO, G&W is seriously top tier material. You better main him now.

good to knkow man thanks. i guess in melee it was more a matter of how you played. if you time the parachute it owns. especially if the guy's above you. the disjointed hitbox made it nearly impossible to counter. f air was own to though your right. smashes come out any faster in brawl?

Top Bottom