• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why dnt......

holyv

Smash Journeyman
so I guess Luigi's nair will come out quickly enough?
It has a 3 frame start up, i guess it outspeeds marth, but you still have the stun from that, Dancing Blade > Nair on priority, so i guess this is a reactional/situational thing.

-----------

Oh and by the way

**** the SDI, we can't do it, we're not Morgan Freeman

Luigisama

Smash Champion
It has a 3 frame start up, i guess it outspeeds marth, but you still have the stun from that, Dancing Blade > Nair on priority, so i guess this is a reactional/situational thing.

-----------

Oh and by the way

**** the SDI, we can't do it, we're not Morgan Freeman
fine I'll just keep defying Luigi v.s marf. REMATCH MINTYFLESH

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive actually seen a Diddy (I believe his name was Luigi Player) DI out of Marth's DB and fair him in the middle of it, and im pretty sure nair is faster than Diddy's fair.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
You sure that dancing blade wasn't slow timed?

------

lol brandom
The matchup will always suck, i really tried changing that though

Luigisama

Smash Champion
You sure that dancing blade wasn't slow timed?

------

lol brandom
The matchup will always suck, i really tried changing that though
clearly you don't know about the mystical evil powers of Smashville's balloon. :luigi: :salt:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
well in short and I sound like a broken record here. I almost won a set on smashville with a misfire, but the sv balloon just happened to be floating by and I hit it. No kill I lose that match and the next one. I hate smashville so much, but I respect it for it's small neutral properties. I think I'm the only one that gets screwed over by the stage so much. Stupid accidental platform cancels because of the moving platform and I get killed because of it and that dumb balloon.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Luigi vs. Balloons is like a 5:95 MU, no joke

They CP us harder than white on rice and are filled with nothing but pure evil

holyv

Smash Journeyman
I get it now

I hit a misfire at the baloon too, i almost hit the marth because he was going to spike my side b

guapo

Smash Apprentice
-diddy Fsmash - SDI behind him -> jab to grab

-olimars uair - Sdi to the sides -> fair

-mk's fair/bair -> Bair is probably easier, so SDi to the direction where the attack points.

-ikes jab combo -> one of the easiest SDI, behind him.

-pikachu's Dsmash -> omg i did that already 2 years ago, and I didn't know what sdi was. Its a simpel human reaction.

-lucas nair/dair -> Dair is rather difficult. but nair better to should it and jabs back afterwards.

-lucario dair -> yeah great, buy me some new controllers because lucario just use this -.- but shield is easier too

-marths dancing blade? maybe? Yep. I think, it's the most difficult one, but really awesome. pointing hitdirection sdi or best is footstool (oh yeah) and same time nair. Marth gets touched you are in outrange because of the footstool.

-snake Ftilt --> jabs too. Ftilt just go behind.

-falco jabs -> yeah Sdi in him -> UpB guaranteed.

hum.. Maybe you should try to come in the top 25 again.
would be nice to see few luigis there.
up b is powerful coming from a Luigi player ive come to relize

Top Bottom