• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Why I Love Brawl": From NAKAT

D

Deleted member

Just thought I'd show you all this video as it was uploaded today and see what you all think.

Personally thought it was a damn good speech. For those who don't know Nakat, he was one of the best :fox: and :popo: players in Brawl, and is currently considered one of the best :4ness: players in Smash 4 where he also plays :4fox: and :4pikachu:.

Last edited by a moderator:

LozNerd

Smash Apprentice
Great speech...I was sold when he remixed the Starman music at the beginning of the video :rotfl:

Ghostly ~

★ Speedrunner ★
NNID
Ghostly2500
3DS FC
0189-9740-2288
Great speech! I really wish Brawl can stay along with other Smash games. I had a lot of fun playing Brawl more than Smash 64, Melee, and even Smash 4.

Notshane

Smash Ace
Brawl is great, but I like Project M more and not because it added Melee physics, but because it allowed me to add even more awesome characters to use in the game. I now finally have Lyn, Knuckles, Isaac and more in the same game and they play so damn well that I can not ask for a better entry. I can just wait for more people to make aspiring creations. Oh, and the stages! Do not even get me started on how cool it is to add more and more stages.

Top Bottom