• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is Pit so cool?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hey Guys.
Lecto gotta another thread on his hands.
What do you think makes Pit so cool and already one of the favourite characters for the game, even though he has had more than around 15-17 year absence since appearing on a nintendo console, so what is so cool about him now.

Is it his Bow that is also twin swords making it two weapons for one? Or maybe his Wings that allow him to take flight like Icarus? or just his clothes i want you people to explain to me what makes him different, dont get me wrong im maining him staright because he Rules.

But what is it about him?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Well he sure is interesting, I wouldn't describe him as "cool", but that's just my opinion.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
There we go! His versatility =]

Awesome Kratos sig btw.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
He has a bow that changes into TWO SWORDS. Two of my favorite weapons all time, which will make it easier to pick him as a main.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Thanks dude Tales Of symphonia is my Fav game of all time. Gonna be overthrown by brawl or ToS 2 but hey.
I think Pits final smash could be better though.

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
He's cool, mainly because he has the whole angel vibe. If he were some years older, he would be more awesome. And perhaps carry a bigger bow/sword.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Pit doesn't actually look very aged i mean he looks 15-17 Tops but i guess its because of the freedom in the game this time around that everybody is going crazy about everybody. But Pit will be a character i play as most.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Thanks dude Tales Of symphonia is my Fav game of all time. Gonna be overthrown by brawl or ToS 2 but hey.
I think Pits final smash could be better though.
You think ToS will have a sequal. It was definitely one of my favorite RPG's of all time. ToS 2 for Wii. That would be amazing.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
It does It has one in production Tales of symphonia knight of ratatosk type it in on youtube an watch the trailers. Dude your missing out......stop reading this and go! go type it in NOW!!

limitbreak

Smash Ace
OMG I had no idea thats awesome!! But its not the same without Llloyd and Kratos and gang.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Yh but they Have Emil the main guy and if you watch the jumo festa trailer i think lloyd may be a bad guy to begin with but you can play as collette shes back and i think other people may return, hopefully kratos and the whole gang................Maybe even Mithos.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Sounds interesting ... I cant see Lloyd being bad and I cant see Mithos coming back. It still looks amazing though.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Humm, I would have to say its the over all design mixed with the over all uniqueness he holds.

Bow- Not only have I ALL WAYS wants to be able to aim a shot in almost any directions I love that you can than guild it after release. And it's FAST! I know Im going to spam that B move.

WindMill Spin to the Daggers- Not only does the bow show, it also becomes a wind mill like weapon. Side B = good for ranking up damage;).

Twin daggers/ sword- this is the first time EVER that a character has had this type of sword style. And YES, ToS is on the top of my fav game list.

Fast on his feet- I like speed.

The Wings- the 3+ jumps and glide are bad a$$ features.

And to warp it all together. . . THE NEW LOOK! Sakurai out right stated that he took the new look from whats populare now-a-days and thats why he looks like a friggen KH character and not that Melee Pitt model. And we all know KH/ FF/ Anime style all kick major a$$.

There, thats all the things that made me like him on first site.:p

Edit-Oh, and EVERYONE but K are back in ToS:KoR in some form. Been confirmed in screens and trailers. Idk if they are all PC and K may be back but it has yet to be confirmed.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
He's Just an Amazing character the only character in my eyes to ever top Pit is If they Add Lloyd irving Into brawl, That would be a revolution in itself, but Pit is so Modified and Modern this game will rock with its roster.

Top Bottom