• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii number Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
When we get online ^_^!!!!! Would anyone prefer the option to just play people on your contact list i.e. ppl's wii numbers u hav OR Would a casual play sorta thing be better where ure just connected to random matches?
Any more ideas bout how the online thing works wud be most welcome :)

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Talk about a misleading title.

Remember, Pokemon Battle has its own version of a "friends list," and a different way of connecting.

People seem to be worried about only being able to play people on your list. But that's one mistake by Nintendo that would actually work to our advantage. If you're required to exchange Wii codes before playing (which won't happen, but just saying), then Smashboards would suddenly be a necessity for match finding.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I hope they make a new forum for matchmaking because n00bs ignore stickies and will make two hundred matchmaking threads a day. I hope there's a way to import people from your Wii address book (or whatever it's called, still can't find one) to Smash without getting new FCs or something.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And once again, someone's too lazy and/or stupid to search.

Me on another "ZOMG FRIENDS CODES OH NOES" topic said:
The most likely reason the Wii's Online pokemon game has friend codes is so you, on your Wii, can vs someone online, when they're playing on their DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom