• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Falco Come back?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacker_renegade

Smash Apprentice
of course falco will return, theres no doubt in my mind. lets get an original move set, and were good to go

L1F3

Smash Cadet
We all need our daily dose of cocky [literally, he's a bird] ace pilot bird syndrome with all the stunning laz0rz. Falco shall return, as we all know, but with a different moveset.

Metalknux

Smash Ace

Confirmed
LMAO

Ontopic: There is a high chance he will return, but "Fox's lasers don't stun" isn't a good argument. Falco will probably have new moves, and they probably just wanted to keep Fox's lasers how they were in the last game. But these are just "probablies", you never know.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Well, If Falco looks like that then he better stay where the f*uck he is.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696

Confirmed
That's f*cking disgusting.
That made me laugh so much.. I don't know why.

I think Fox's wingman will be back. I see no reason to take him out, except of course the cloneyness. But it's easy enough to give him a new moveset and a different gun. The Bazooka from that one picture you see everywhere would be neat. IMO of course.

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
Raptorbite, that pic is so funny :D

Anyways, I bet Falco will return and I really hope he does.

I doubt he's going to have a completely new moveset tho. I bet they will luigi-fy his normal/smash attacks, and change three of his special moves. The reflector/shine should stay because reflecting is very important in the Star Fox games (The Barrel Roll will save your life o_o Heed Peppy's words XD) But instead of the Bazooka, how about the Sniper Rifle (Look at mii sig.)? It'd fit Falco much better because he is a bird and the term "Hawkeye" would match him. =O

Falco for Brawl!

Luigi player

Smash Master
I hope he'll be back, and that his spike isn't nerfed... but I'm probably hoping for too much /= but I guess he won't be as good as in Melee if he's so floaty like all the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom