• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf footage @ Wario Ware Stage

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
He is a badass Wolf with a feral fighting stance and he howls....

He's awesome.

And you people doubted Sakurai? FO shame.....Fo shame....

OK Landmaster clonage is.....crap...but after seeing Wolf in action, its WAY forgiven.

jwkirby64

Smash Journeyman
he's got a pumped up pistol and a faster recovery, unless that's his over-b. His sliding fist attack looks strong o.o. He's got a different moveset for his A attack it seems.

Hoping he's not a clone :) or at least something like luigi and mario.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
How can anyone say he's a fox clone??

Ok... so he has a blaster... so does ZSS... and Wolf's looks a lot more like hers than Fox's...

So he has a quick dash attack... so does lucario, so does Ike... they aren't fox clones...

Wolf's A attacks are totally different and way more bad@$$...

I think I found my new main(s)...

Ike
Diddy
Wolf

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
How can anyone say he's a fox clone??

Ok... so he has a blaster... so does ZSS... and Wolf's looks a lot more like hers than Fox's...

So he has a quick dash attack... so does lucario, so does Ike... they aren't fox clones...

Wolf's A attacks are totally different and way more bad@$$...

I think I found my new main(s)...

Ike
Diddy
Wolf
Indeed, people who now claim that Wolf is a clone are just ********.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
For starters, wolf fights using his claws as opposed to Fox and Falco. All of his smash attacks are totally different. His tilts are also different. That's much less of a clone than Falco is to Fox.

His Fsmash has AWESOME range and is a sliding palm/claw thrust lunge.

His up smash is a jumping two-legged upwards drop kick in Capoera style.

His down smash is a quick double-slash on either side with his claws.

His f-tilt is a swipe with his claws in front of him.

His weak combo is a 3-hit combo with knockback, unlike Fox who goes into a rapid kick.

Seriously, he's not a clone. He's even less of a clone than Luigi is to Mario.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
For starters, wolf fights using his claws as opposed to Fox and Falco. All of his smash attacks are totally different. His tilts are also different. That's much less of a clone than Falco is to Fox.

His Fsmash has AWESOME range and is a sliding palm/claw thrust lunge.

His up smash is a jumping two-legged upwards drop kick in Capoera style.

His down smash is a quick double-slash on either side with his claws.

His f-tilt is a swipe with his claws in front of him.

His weak combo is a 3-hit combo with knockback, unlike Fox who goes into a rapid kick.

Seriously, he's not a clone. He's even less of a clone than Luigi is to Mario.
Well said, well said.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is boss, seriously. I think I have to chose between Lucario and Wolf, though they both look like boss hogs. Wolf is easily forgiven for having a Landmaster after the video's of him. But in reality, how many of us will be playing with items ;p?

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
AAAHH

People on the General Brawl boards saying that he is a Fox clone AFTER SEEING THE VID....ARE THEY EFFING BLIND??

One dude even said: "Its a shame Wolf is a Fox clone, just changing the animations of his move and the knockback doesnt mean anything..."

ORLY?? Then what does???

So lemme see...

The moves LOOK different.
Do a different amount of damage.
And have their own nockback trajectories....

BUT....All that doesnt mean he's different...noo, he's the same....

WTF?

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
AAAHH

People on the General Brawl boards saying that he is a Fox clone AFTER SEEING THE VID....ARE THEY EFFING BLIND??

One dude even said: "Its a shame Wolf is a Fox clone, just changing the animations of his move and the knockback doesnt mean anything..."

ORLY?? Then what does???

So lemme see...

The moves LOOK different.
Do a different amount of damage.
And have their own nockback trajectories....

BUT....All that doesnt mean he's different...noo, he's the same....

WTF?
People can't get past the fact that he uses a blaster, has an illusion, a shine, and his wolf recovery thing. He's way different from Fox, but people just can't see it.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
>.>
<.<
Im gonna hide here....the *********** on the general boards is just.....ugh..

People actually dare to say that a Smash move, with another animation, and with a different effect=almost the same as Fox.

I give up, i'll just let them wallow in their self pity over their fav char that didnt make it.

I wanted Ridley so bad, see me making a fuss about it? no, I moved on.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Same here. Besides. as far as i know, Ridley is the only boss to have more than 1 fight. Well maybe Ganon and Bowser have more... but Bowser and Ganon are well you know... Stars.

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
Wolf is boss, seriously. I think I have to chose between Lucario and Wolf, though they both look like boss hogs. Wolf is easily forgiven for having a Landmaster after the video's of him. But in reality, how many of us will be playing with items ;p?
erm...i always play with items XD and the introduction of Wolf and Lucario has completely screwed up my maining list, before it looked a little something like this:

1. Pit
2. MK
3. Ike
4. Sonic
5. Luigi (because i mained him in melee)

and now it's more like this

1. Pit
2. Mk
3. Ike/Sonic
4. Luigi
5. Wolf/Lucario/ ROB/Marth

:'( too many awesome characters!!!!

Top Bottom