• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Unused Animation :O

tekkie

Smash Master
alright so i found out fairly recently that wolf has an unused animation for a kick similar to fox's.

i'm betting that no one has seen this on youtube or anything so i think we need to hunt someone down who can apply the animation and record it.

it will be the first time a wofl has been filmed doing a fox kick in the wild :O

this totally deserves its own thread

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
but this is wolf, he couldnt let fox have that good jab combo. maybe it would have been as good as falco! O_o

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
that was purdy kewl, but his jab fits him better i think, he's a crazy sadist wolf after all, scratching and biting is cooler

bleyva

Smash Ace
meh, i'd say his actual jab fits his leather hard-gay style much better, seeing as the rapid-kick is much more of a fem gay thing.

Top Bottom