• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wrapping this up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veril

Frame Savant
Everyone in the B+broom with the exception of Blind, 5ive and Cape NEEDS to give me a time when we can meet in the irc or on AIM. Google Wave might also be a good idea. In addition I would like to actually speak to you. I greatly prefer the phone as a means of communicating, and you should all be prepared to discuss your respective mains and I'll fill you in on what's being changed.

Seriously it will be a lot easier to go through the voting process AFTER I've been able to clarify what's going on, and I can do that very easily over the phone.

I'll be free tonight after 10 pm. My number is 845-216-3439. Text me first.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
almost anytime before 10 pm est is good for me on irc or aim. just you know, tell me beforehand since i rarely ever just idle about on either.

as for the speaking part...err yeah you can count me out. as "unfortunate" as that may be, it cannot be avoided. :012:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
think he means EST since...according to his location he's in est (as are most of the b+broom members).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Excluding Friday and Saturday nights, I go to bed at around 9 or 9:30 every night because I gotta get up at 5am to go to work. So tonight after 10 won't work for me, but I'm usually free in the evenings.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I'll jump on the IRC tonight, and I'll make sure I'm there more often :3

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
I too will be on the IRC chat, but tonight probably isn't a good time to chat on the phone, as I'm studying for a test atm.

A good time to reach me would be on Thursday/Friday/Saturday, and some Sundays (not this one) in the evening.

Also, for people who don't want to use the phone (Viet), may I suggest Skype as a possible alternative? You can still physically speak to the other members in the WBR without having to worry about members perhaps not having a cell phone or wary of giving their number out to someone they haven't (presumably) talked with before.

Not that it matters to me, but as you can see, we already have someone that is for one reason or another unable to talk via phone.

Veril

Frame Savant
The meeting last night went very well. I still need to speak with VaNz and Gurukid about character specific changes.

I'd also like to speak with Neko about the website.

This thread serves no real purpose anymore and can be closed...

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
: ( YOU FORGOT ME!!!

But in all seriousness, if you wanna run anything by me just let me know. I should be around for most of the evening, so shoot me an aim or a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom