• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yoshi clan?

Gindler

Smash Champion
where's the clan for the most underrated character in smash?
He truly is the most underrated, the other "losers" just suck but yoshi's easily the best out of the "losers" (that's bottom tier). And I think he should've been at least mid tier if anything.

don't worry, there'll be a clan. I mean toon link already has one and he's hasn't been in smash for 10 years. curse those easy to pick up characters people love.

Winnar

Smash Lord
No. No clan.

Yoshi needs no frivolous clan. A clan would only hold Yoshi back.

Clans gather together people who like a certain character. What do you think the Yoshi forums are, anyway?

Gindler

Smash Champion
True True, how many people would be in the clan anyway? like 60? (aka all the people who actually use yoshi well)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
geez just askin because if you did my mario clan would love to ally with it and yoshi is my main in sports/party

Top Bottom