• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi / Samus

FmAiGkGeO

Smash Cadet
I've noticed there's a couple people around who play yoshi and samus. They seem like polar opposites, but for some reason I gravitate towards both of them. I am still in the dabbling phase of brawl and haven't picked a solid main yet. But I still find it odd that people play the two people when they're so different. Some of the similarities I've noticed are samus uair= yoshi bair. samus fsmash= yoshi fsmash. grab=grab. nair=nair. If anyone can point anything else out I might have missed that would be nice.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Coincidentally I also play both Yoshi and Samus.

Samus was my intended main for Brawl because I exclusively mained as her in Melee. Yoshi however, just became my main in Brawl because I like his speed and he plays very Melee-ish (can short hop well and has fast jumps).

So yeah I main Yoshi but Samus is still my secondary character.

Top Bottom