• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Yoshi's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoHeKing

Smash Master
NNID
YoHeKing
3DS FC
1504-5702-2379
Dang finally man. Yoshis frame data not on google will probably be a thing of the past now lmao.

Edit: Theres some things that do need to be edited. Back air is now at a 366 angle in the air. Back air auto cancels at frame 6 now. I also noticed some other things alittle off(changes from patches not added). But you probably already know?

Last edited:
NNID
Shado_Chimera
3DS FC
2019-9854-8378
KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer I Just realized there weren't any hitlag modifiers on these. I don't know if you have access to it in the first place, but if you do, will you ever list them? It's not necessarily frame data but it's important to know when finding out what's punishable on Shield or not.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Dang finally man. Yoshis frame data not on google will probably be a thing of the past now lmao.

Edit: Theres some things that do need to be edited. Back air is now at a 366 angle in the air. Back air auto cancels at frame 6 now. I also noticed some other things alittle off(changes from patches not added). But you probably already know?
Hey.. him and I worked on an earlier version of this stuff...
http://smashboards.com/threads/yoshis-moveset-data-incomplete.384506/

Tho not as many stuff done. Since this has it all tho Delta should unpin/delete the old thread.

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
This looks great! I'll fix the stickies around.

Anyone wanna explain what FAF (Fully Actionable Frame?) means, though? I've never actually known/remembered. Is it like IASA frames?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
This looks great! I'll fix the stickies around.

Anyone wanna explain what FAF (Fully Actionable Frame?) means, though? I've never actually known/remembered. Is it like IASA frames?
First Actionable Frame

The first frame you can perform another action.

YoHeKing

Smash Master
NNID
YoHeKing
3DS FC
1504-5702-2379
Doesn't yoshi have more intangable moves like his tail moves(up tilt, side tilt, up air, back air)?. Up tilt has more luanch angles I thought. I really don't know anymore though because I kinda learned the frame data from the other thread and the numbers are slightly diffrent... guess its time to start over lol.

Does anyone know yoshis actual sh and shff times. SH time I think is 42 till ground but it just doesnt seem correct.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Doesn't yoshi have more intangable moves like his tail moves(up tilt, side tilt, up air, back air)?. Up tilt has more luanch angles I thought. I really don't know anymore though because I kinda learned the frame data from the other thread and the numbers are slightly diffrent... guess its time to start over lol.

Does anyone know yoshis actual sh and shff times. SH time I think is 42 till ground but it just doesnt seem correct.
His tail doesn't have a hurtbox. Also up tilt's data is correct on kuroganehammer.com so

Will find short hop and full hop frames later today I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom