• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yuki's Kirby Vids

yuki

Smash Apprentice

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I still bother with Melee :D But Im probably the only one : (

Your Kirby is......ok, which for a kirby is actually very bad. I noticed your tech skills are sort of low, but thats fine, you just have to practice a little more at that until you don't miss you L-cancels and your Wavedashes come out perfectly. I noticed some over use of Final Cutter(which is to say you used it at all >.>) and what appeared to be some stone spam like I see in Brawl. This is not Brawl, Kirby's specials all suck muchly and should probably not be used unless absolutely necessary. As for right now, I can't help you too much as your still loking to refine/define your style past the basics of just throwing out attacks and hoping. I suggest grinding your AT's as much as possible and from there try and find your own style of play and we'll go from there ;)

Top Bottom